Reactions: noonespecial
secret info grow your hair 1 foot+ it will ascend you to chadlite

• JFL
mtn

• +1
Eyebrows and eye color? The only eye area falios I can point out on myself
so biggest is probably your eye color, but mostly your lack of undereye support. also are you squinting? theres no way you have zero schleral show with no undereye support:unsure:

• +1
so biggest is probably your eye color, but mostly your lack of undereye support. also are you squinting? theres no way you have zero schleral show with no undereye support:unsure:
Maybe unconsciously but if that's the case I got a slight squint 24/7 but it feels 100% natural for me. Is there any way to fraud undereyes support?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
U look mid htn
Bad quality pics tho. I'd say just softmax and you'll be CL. Use minox and let ur hair grow. U r pretty good looking.

• Woah
Maybe unconsciously but if that's the case I got a slight squint 24/7 but it feels 100% natural for me. Is there any way to fraud undereyes support?
no, fillers , fat graft or implants are the only solution, volufiline doesn't work. 24/7 squint makes you look autistic in real life, or at least it makes me look autistic

• +1
no, fillers , fat graft or implants are the only solution, volufiline doesn't work. 24/7 squint makes you look autistic in real life, or at least it makes me look autistic
I don't look autistic ATM though but squinting more could make things worse. If I'll live with this falio and look at things when I'm softmaxed

• +1
U look mid htn
Bad quality pics tho. I'd say just softmax and you'll be CL. Use minox and let ur hair grow. U r pretty good looking.
Lifefuel coming from funky🔥

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Volufiline worked for me. But it took consistency

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and noonespecial
I don't look autistic ATM though but squinting more could make things worse. If I'll live with this falio and look at things when I'm softmaxed
hyaluronic acid filler is only like 100 dollars atleast in denmark and they last 6 months. also dont listen to funky volufiline doesn't work, it just hydrated the area so it looked more plump

• +1
hyaluronic acid filler is only like 100 dollars atleast in denmark and they last 6 months. also dont listen to funky volufiline doesn't work, it just hydrated the area so it looked more plump
Never planned to use volufoline have seen too many people using it claiming no results. But I'll look into the filler

• +1
Yoo we kinda look alike wtf

• +1
Nice we both suffer from poor coloring and a big ass forehead?
Nah i got good coloring an a ideal forehead. You're me if i wasnt pretty boy tbh.

• +1
Cringe.

• So Sad
No, don't tell me what to do!

• +1
Sub 3 i cant see anythink jfl:lul: