What ? 4psl ? Are you smoking guys :lul:
@ForeverRecession look at those coping brainless amoeba's
elab? are you saying hes lower or higher i genuinely cant tell

Bro looks good. 5.3 psl 6.5/10 Thin neck tho

W better collegen/better haircut/shaved facial hair/thick neck

Would be 5.5 psl Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast and Deleted member 5052
Jfl at the 4 psl rates. Long ish midface but other than that really good eyes and jaw. Your skin color sucks tho. 5.25 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 5052 and justadude
Def higher
do you even know what psl is? its out of 8 lol. I just looked at your pictures and you are 4.75-5psl, are you saying this guy looks as good as you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 5052
4 psl decent bones and eyes but longish midface, small mouth and bad skin, colouring, hair and styling. On a related note I think Skin, hair, smile and grooming is more important than bones IRL
Bieber struggled under a period and he looked like shit

2632281 1638939961011

But he recovered it from (this is after)

2632277 1638939887252

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15984, rydofx and 2 others
do you even know what psl is? its out of 8 lol. I just looked at your pictures and you are 4.75-5psl, are you saying this guy looks as good as you?
What ? Are you serious ? This guy moggs me to death in terms of sex appeal , I'm not even coping or trying to humblebrag , I really think thta he has high sex appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, .👽. and rydofx
4 psl decent bones and eyes but longish midface, small mouth and bad skin, colouring, hair and styling. On a related note I think Skin, hair, smile and grooming is more important than bones IRL

View attachment 1442698

View attachment 1442697
Op is above avg

• +1
Reactions: .👽., rydofx and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1442698

View attachment 1442697
I mean from my starting base my skin is definitely better. Salicylic acid worked much better for me than tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Jason Voorhees
What ? Are you serious ? This guy moggs me to death in terms of sex appeal , I'm not even coping or trying to humblebrag , I really think thta he has high sex appeal
You’re white so you sex appeal mog. OP is def not average tho he has really good features

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5052 and Birdcell
haha no way man you mog him
you have a really good eye area and cheekbones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Birdcell and Deleted member 5052
Op is above avg
For curries obviously but boneless pretty boys with good hair,skin and phenotype mog him. Psl is not all about bones. Soft features do matter a lot.

Images   2021 12 15T145933645

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5052 and mogstar
I mean from my starting base my skin is definitely better. Salicylic acid worked much better for me than tretinoin
Get skin resurfacing it would help a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
OP paki or hindu ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5052
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5052 and .👽.
I ran a photofeeler test , tomorrow you should have 20 votes on it. I think you will be well.above average , we will see tho.:feelsyay:
I live in india and idk much about west but in india i don't have much smv because of dark colouring..my bones are ok i guess but in india colouring >>> bones

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I ran a photofeeler test , tomorrow you should have 20 votes on it. I think you will be well.above average , we will see tho.:feelsyay:
These are the type of guys that does well in india i presume they got high smv in west too

IMG 20211215 153158

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Jason Voorhees
I live in india and idk much about west but in india i don't have much smv because of dark colouring..my bones are ok i guess but in india colouring >>> bones
This is sad but reality in India. Indiana are maybe biggest racists in world lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5052
This is true but a bit exaggerated imo. I used to cope a lot about dark skin being a death sentence but it isn't. I see quite a few dark skins with decent looking gfs in my college. There can't be so many outliers. I'm not even sure if blackpill is true for third world countries like India. Money, Status and NT mogs looks from what I've seen.

• +1
This is true but a bit exaggerated imo. I used to cope a lot about dark skin being a death sentence but it isn't. I see quite a few dark skins with decent looking gfs in my college. There can't be so many outliers. I'm not even sure if blackpill is true for third world countries like India. Money, Status and NT mogs looks from what I've seen.
Looks that implies high status and money mogs here. So technically it's still looks just not completely what psl preaches. But facial harmony is important irrespective of skin tone i think

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Jason Voorhees
2 psl bleach ur skin nigger

• JFL
4.5psl. Youre in the same boat as me, above average with a low appeal phenotype. If I were you I'd grow my hair out, perm, get a fade and a beard

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 5052
Are you still a virgin btw?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5052
5.25 psl with low appeal rn but you can 100% higher it by changing ur hair, fixing ur skin etc

• +1
Are you still a virgin btw?
Yeah looksmaxing seems to be trivial at this point. I'm probably going to get arrange marriage max anyways most in india does it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Yeah looksmaxing seems to be trivial at this point. I'm probably going to get arrange marriage max anyways most in india does it anyway
If you can speak english without an accent you should try lose it on holiday or smth to a chavvy type girl. You might unironically do better in the west than in India cuz youre darkskin

• +1
6/10

• +1
With long hair he would look like a foid jfl
Still mogs most users here just because of his skin,hair and pheno. Unimpressive bones but still a gigachad because of his colouring and harmony

2463688 1626371666201

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Deleted member 2729
Still mogs most users here just because of his skin,hair and pheno. Unimpressive bones but still a gigachad because of his colouring and harmony

View attachment 1442994
this guy looks much better the other guy would probably get raped alot cuz men mistake him for a girl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Jason Voorhees
Did you get a nosejob bhai

• +1
Did you get a nosejob bhai
I've had a minor form of rosacea and tretinoin really did well for my nose and shrinked it a lot mut not much for my skin. Beta hydroxy acid made my hyperpigmentation slightly better but still i think i got room for skin improvement

So far the test looks good , imho a 7 is very good considering the settings of this picture. I was essentially right , I know when a guy has sex appeal . And a quick morph ,your gigachad version you should strive for

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211215-201818.png
    Screenshot_20211215-201818.png
    453.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FaceApp_1639595891744.jpg
    FaceApp_1639595891744.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadethnic101, .👽. and 1 other person
Retin A made your nose smaller?

• +1

@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16394