Rate me honestly (15M)

Tom2004

Tom2004

Banned
Need good advice. 15yo, 165cm, still going through puberty.
8EB2930A 801A 4B54 B815 107FD55717AF
49B9F686 0102 469C 9093 68C1C6983B5D
31BA3FB4 14D8 4562 8754 9DCD07CB8E02

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 616, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
165cm
HOP ON HGH OR ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1180
  • +1
Reactions: TheRecieverOfWisdom and BigBiceps
You all are trolls he’s a 6-7. Alone in the face. Well defined strong jawline and great harmony

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Deleted member 502, Deleted member 2810 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3043, ULTRATERAX63 and 6 others
You all are trolls he’s a 6-7. Alone in the face. Well defined strong jawline and great harmony

Ya I don't get some scores I see here, are they taking the infamous OK Cupid 80% are average or below, making 8/10 the new 5/10 average?

No offense but you look like you have Down's syndrome.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 502, Deleted member 2810 and 8 others
Quit the gym,you're ruining your height gains.Abs won't make up for the fact that you get heightmogged by middle school girls.
I'm not saying you should stop working out.I recommend picking up swimming.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and SikKunt
Get your daddy to teach you how to shave.

• +1
Reactions: im_still_here
How the fuck does he have great harmony????
His eye area and lips are weird.No jawline definition.
Also his height is bad.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, SikKunt and Deleted member 1560
Weird short eyes but still average looking face

Gym ruins height gains?
No. It affects your spinal cord which compresses it and makes you shorter. Unless you do too heavy weights you are OK to bo

No. It affects your spinal cord which compresses it and makes you shorter. Unless you do too heavy weights you are OK to bo
I don't believe it.
Yeah I don't either.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Yeah I don't either.
I dont believe it too lol. I just heard it somewhere and the gym trainer told me that our body grow till 21and not 18

How the fuck does he have great harmony????
His eye area and lips are weird.No jawline definition.
Also his height is bad.
Don't his zygos halo him though

Planning on doing that
Just fucking eat and keep every anabolic pathway in your body active whilst keeping catabolic processes shut off. HGH is ONE growth FACTOR. You can allow every growth factor to work on ANABOLIC PROCESSES just by activating PI3K/AKT/MTOR by eating regularly and healthily.

Shave dude

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Just fucking eat and keep every anabolic pathway in your body active whilst keeping catabolic processes shut off. HGH is ONE growth FACTOR. You can allow every growth factor to work on ANABOLIC PROCESSES just by activating PI3K/AKT/MTOR by eating regularly and healthily.

View attachment 86250
Don't starve your body of amino acids or insulin. Don't fast. Keep a hormetic balance in your life, diet and lifestyle wise. Get enough sleep!

You also look like you have the same hair as me lol, what is your bf % though I want to be around as lean as you.

Are you serious? Nobody wants to see that puberty fluff.
Most arabs in my school aged 16 let their facial hair grow out, I do it too. Maybe I should shave idk. I have shit tier lower third and I think I'd look worse without it

Gym ruins height gains?
I can only speak from personal experience.Yes.
The evidence is purely analogical,but I've seen many people who were as tall as me,hit the gym and stop growing.
Some people speculate it's squatting.
That's why I recommended swimming.It not only doesnt fuck you up,but it actually helps you.

Ok I'm going to give you a proper rate. 5/10 age considered. I think you have a good foundation however.

Pros:
  • Harmony and proportional facial thirds
  • Phenotype and colouring
  • Jaw and Zygomatic width
  • PCT
  • No MAJOR failos
Cons:
  • Bad grooming. Awful haircut, thin eyebrows, unshaven puberty fluff
  • Vertically tall eye area
  • Fleshy nose
  • Below average height for age
I suggest you grow out your hair a get a good medium length cut. Also follow @Felix97 's fantastic eyebrowmaxxing guide.

This is the kind of look you should try to emulate if you want to pipe out high school girls.

Keep gymcelling and heightmaxxing too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Post your pics on Reddit if girls comment you are above average to attractive , if only guys then average . Don’t listen to people here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface, Chinko and itsoverbuddyboyo
Below average. Start saving asap and work after school

Ok I'm going to give you a proper rate. 5/10 age considered. I think you have a good foundation however.

Pros:
  • Harmony and proportional facial thirds
  • Phenotype and colouring
  • Jaw and Zygomatic width
  • PCT
  • No MAJOR failos
Cons:
  • Bad grooming. Awful haircut, thin eyebrows, unshaven puberty fluff
  • Vertically tall eye area
  • Fleshy nose
  • Below average height for age
View attachment 86256
I suggest you grow out your hair a get a good medium length cut. Also follow @Felix97 's fantastic eyebrowmaxxing guide.

This is the kind of look you should try to emulate if you want to pipe out high school girls.

Keep gymcelling and heightmaxxing too.
thanks for the advice rather than being a dick like everyone else 👍🏽

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
Seriously bro start eating in a 500kcal surplus. You can always lose fat later on in life
This is terrinke terrible advice. If you're high fat you won't grow to your potential due to more high e.

I'd take an average jawline over a good jawline with subhuman eyes

I'd take an average jawline over a good jawline with subhuman eyes
Well if the eyes would be "subhuman" I'd agree tbh. But average eyes. jawline saves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You have good bones but your lips throw off your harmony and destroy your sex appeal.
Your a year younger than me so i suggest you try giving mewing a go and see if it works for you or not.
If you had dark thick eyebrows itd boost you some good points so i say you look into that.
Try growing out facial hair (not too much) and see if it harmonises with your face or not.

You are ugly. 3.5/10

Your eyes ruin everything. Just fix eyes for now.

You heightmog me by almost 2 Inches.

you look like a downie

Face is fine, just shave the moustache and pray to whoever you want that you continue to grow. 165 is pretty short at your age. I was 173ish at your age and ended up as 178cm.

This is terrinke terrible advice. If you're high fat you won't grow to your potential due to more high e.
bro he wont gain much fat

bro he wont gain much fat
Yeh my metabolism is crazy high
I'd say 5.5 but you could easily be 6 If you Chewmax and take some sort of Growth aider. I am 15 and I am 6ft and 1/2 and even I am gonna take HGH to be top dawg. If you Looksmax wisely You can definitely have a chance In this rigged Game
Good advice bro appreciate it