randomguyonthenet.

Iron
Screenshot 20240408 0442542

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, starvecell and Blond3cel
All the filters / 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, noodlelover and randomguyonthenet.
Send without filters

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
HTN unquestionably
What are the flaws that hold me back from Chadlite.(I'm not trying to get ahead of myself I just wanted to know

but you are looking very good my boy

• Love it
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
Small skull horrible gonions terrible hairstyle for ur skull shape
If I get jaw Implants and change my hairstyle would the rating be different?.

4/10 if pic was real.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
2014 haircut/10

• +1
can't rate with that pic.

What are the failos in this pic in your opinion?
- Neck skin color doesn't match the face skin color. This is unnatural and disturbing.
- Face bodyfat doesn't match body-bodyfat. This also looks unnatural and disturbing. Like someone doesn't have a fit body, but is frauding a fit face, with those genetics that some people have that trick you with their face until you look down and see they have a big fat gut.
- ears. I don't know what's going on there.
- Eyes look mismatched. Unfocused, or different sizes or something.
- Face needs to be more masculine
- Face proportions indicate short height.
- Center face skin color mis-matches chin skin color. This further makes it look like foundation or some fakery.

• +1
- Neck skin color doesn't match the face skin color. This is unnatural and disturbing.
- Face bodyfat doesn't match body-bodyfat. This also looks unnatural and disturbing. Like someone doesn't have a fit body, but is frauding a fit face, with those genetics that some people have that trick you with their face until you look down and see they have a big fat gut.
- ears. I don't know what's going on there.
- Eyes look mismatched. Unfocused, or different sizes or something.
- Face needs to be more masculine
- Face proportions indicate short height.
- Center face skin color mis-matches chin skin color. This further makes it look like foundation or some fake
This was an edited picture that I wanted people to take at face value,thanks for mentioning all these failos but suppose the face was more masculine with jaw implants or whatever.what would my rating be then?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
This was an edited picture that I wanted people to take at face value,thanks for mentioning all these failos but suppose the face was more masculine with jaw implants or whatever.what would my rating be then?
I honestly don't know. Maybe high tier normie.

A jaw implant could be a significant improvement if it came out looking good. I'm not an expert in jaw implants.

• +1