Screenshot 2023 09 13 05 07 40 943 cominstagramandroid edit
IMG 20230910 104018 900
IMG 20230827 111337
IMG 20230810 095629 531

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, salivate, Napoleon de Geso and 4 others
Rightfully so, you do horrible on tinder because that’s how hou’re supposed to do due to your current looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, WanderingBurro, justinzayn and 1 other person
You look like only women 35+ would swipe on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lovemaxer, Xangsane, WanderingBurro and 3 others
Where is the second photo from ?

Rightfully so, you do horrible on tinder because that’s how hou’re supposed to do due to your current looks level.
Tbh he looks average to above for someone in his mid 30s/early 40s which i assume he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, poopoohead and SurgeryEnjoyer
tinder is hellhole bro, leave before it ruins your mental health.

Tbh he looks average to above for someone in his mid 30s/early 40s which i assume he is
And that’s the problem, most people look subhuman at that age. It’s even easier to stand out from the competition because of that. Besides everyone is married at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, WanderingBurro, justinzayn and 2 others
Welcome back @NewOne

• +1
Reactions: NewOneXY
@SurgeryEnjoyer I thought ethnics were supposed to age better than whites

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
@SurgeryEnjoyer I thought ethnics were supposed to age better than whites
Same. This is making me doubt every ounce of knowledge i managed gather in my 19 years of walking this earth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
go to iran or summ and get a 100% dna tested aryan from a forgotten village in the desert like this (y)

Nigga you are back..

Your face looks fat and you hair style look generic. You need softmax and smile. You look scary.

+++ you are 30 which means you will automatically lost attraction for younger women no matter how good looking you are.

Obviously incels are gonna say it’s over cause of shit looks and whatnot, but I genuinely can’t see it. I think you look above average for 30+ year olds. I don’t see it man. Absolutely over unless you only swipe on young women etc. Blackpill is ruthless

Obviously incels are gonna say it’s over cause of shit looks and whatnot, but I genuinely can’t see it. I think you look above average for 30+ year olds. I don’t see it man. Absolutely over unless you only swipe on young women etc. Blackpill is ruthless
I get a few Likes and Matches though

Its Not Like Zero

And that’s the problem, most people look subhuman at that age. It’s even easier to stand out from the competition because of that. Besides everyone is married at that point.
brutal you didnt need to remind @Grel Hellscream

time wo wife someone up innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and SurgeryEnjoyer
He is not even bad looking just need softmax. And Tinder will be automatically hard mode if you are 30.

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I get a few Likes and Matches though

Its Not Like Zero
How many likes did you get first 24 hours approximately? I feel as though after the first week I get fuck all myself because of shit Elo and face

How many likes did you get first 24 hours approximately? I feel as though after the first week I get fuck all myself because of shit Elo and face
A few Months ago i got over 20 Likes and over 10 Matches in 24 hours.
-
Now i have 6 Likes in 1 hour yet

• Woah
-
Absolutely brutal numbers man. Forget about dating apps, a couple of weeks ago I was home alone on a Monday and went to a pub alone and brought a girl home. You should do the same tbh, meet irl>dating apps for niggas like us.

Absolutely brutal numbers man. Forget about dating apps, a couple of weeks ago I was home alone on a Monday and went to a pub alone and brought a girl home. You should do the same tbh, meet irl>dating apps for niggas like us.
I only use Tinder to See my Market value

And its 0

• JFL
brutal you didnt need to remind @Grel Hellscream

time wo wife someone up innit
I mean at his age genuine relationships are hard to come by, mostly just looking for someone to settle and financial stability. Looks like he’s having fun having his ass fingered next to bill gates getting railed by lebron james so might as well leave him be.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22623
-
Thats like htn result.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
yeah, a few weeks ago it was really good

I got a huge ego boost

But now ? Its dead again somehow.
Tinder boost your elo when you register. They wanna you to buy their shit for elo.