Rate me - I havent made any changes yet

B

Bibbysoka

Iron
Im goinng to start improving but need to know any criticisms so I can improve. Thanks everyone

Attachments

• 3CAEC018-F665-43F1-B722-4A3DB3B70366.jpeg
    3CAEC018-F665-43F1-B722-4A3DB3B70366.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Edited.png
    Edited.png
    509.3 KB · Views: 17
That selfie has distorted your face to fuck. Makes you look like long face syndrome case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Gazzamogga, Usum and 3 others
That selfie has distorted your face to fuck. Makes you look like long face syndrome case

I debated taking a better picture but I felt like taking a raw selfie of where i'm sitting right now would better - that way I can get more honest feedback.

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
I debated taking a better picture but I felt like taking a raw selfie of where i'm sitting right now would better - that way I can get more honest feedback.
>lense distorted pic
>honest feedback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and MandibularCel
>lense distorted pic
>honest feedback

I'm probably uneducated but isn't a standard selfie with an iPhone decent-enough of a lens?

I havent made any changes yet

yeah that sounds about right.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Usum
I havent made any changes yet

yeah that sounds about right.

Damn, considering you have over 4,000 posts on this forum I'd hope you have at least some advice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jake_okok, yang, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Mogged by Gary V

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 39 and Bibbysoka
I'm probably uneducated but isn't a standard selfie with an iPhone decent-enough of a lens?
You should be able to tell from the difference between the candid pic from a distance, and that selfie 0.005mm from your face. You look way more normal in the candid.

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka
No not even close, iPhones rape and distort you face from the from camera,

ideally you should take a picture with the back camera 6 feet away from your face,
or use the back camera on a mirror from 3 feet away, image will reflect as though it’s 6 feet away.

iPhone front cameras are designed specifically for women who take a billion selfies, they are meant to distort and feminize your face and make it seem more neotenous. Unless you had a flat face, which most people don’t you can’t avoid lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, GetThatBread and Bibbysoka
It's from way too up close, you can use your phone but don't make it from too up close:

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka
You should be able to tell from the difference between the candid pic from a distance, and that selfie 0.005mm from your face. You look way more normal in the candid.

To be honest I might have some sort of dysmorphia.. I always take selfies and assume I look that exact same way to others. Sometimes i'm in a picture where I look better, and I deny it mentally. I guess that's why I'm on this forum in the first place.
No not even close, iPhones rape and distort you face from the from camera,

ideally you should take a picture with the back camera 6 feet away from your face,
or use the back camera on a mirror from 3 feet away, image will reflect as though it’s 6 feet away.

iPhone front cameras are designed specifically for women who take a billion selfies, they are meant to distort and feminize your face and make it seem more neotenous. Unless you had a flat face, which most people don’t you can’t avoid lens distortion.

Honestly that's a perfect explanation, I appreciate it and that makes way more sense.
It's from way too up close, you can use your phone but don't make it from too up close:

View attachment 242153

Got it, I'll take a new one - thanks for your input

user warned for shitpost
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jake_okok
Bad pictures, can't rate properly.

Try rope.

Get your money up. 4, 000 posts on a forum of ugly dudes trynna improve and you’re on here jerkin it - bet you never seen pussy before especially admiring nazis. But since you’re probably thinking of a smartass reply just know your life is probably trash

Get your money up. 4, 000 posts on a forum of ugly dudes trynna improve and you’re on here jerkin it - bet you never seen pussy before especially admiring nazis. But since you’re probably thinking of a smartass reply just know your life is probably trash
I am literally design to win