Rate me( ik my nose is crooked and I’m planning on getting rhinoplasty)

goat123

goat123

recessedn0rwood
I look like fucking shit right now.Currently on anastrozole and hgh and using topical minox on hair and eyebrows and lattice for eyelashes. I’d appreciate an honest rating and advice.🙏

Attachments

• IMG_4377.jpeg
    IMG_4377.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4371.jpeg
    IMG_4371.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and Donkeyballs
almost ltn but chadlite because of squinting

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, random_guy45, qxdr and 20 others
3.5/10

• So Sad
Reactions: goat123
get lean, hit the gym, dye eyebrows black, debloat and clear up the skin

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and slavicmogger
Are you forcing your lips to be that thin? If you have to practice only forcing your eyes get a rhino and lip fill or just use vollufline
already tried vollufline but ts just isnt working 😢 ima just get lip lift to salvage lips🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Steroyl
already tried vollufline but ts just isnt working 😢 ima just get lip lift to salvage lips🙏
good, vollufine just dosent really work for most people. You seem to have good potential at least in your second pic, good luck OP!
(dont forget to stop squinting doe:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

• WTF
Keep squinting bro.
Anyway you don't need rhino. Show side profile

lol ur nose is not the problem

• JFL
Reactions: slavicmogger and itzyaboyJJ
I look like fucking shit right now.Currently on anastrozole and hgh and using topical minox on hair and eyebrows and lattice for eyelashes. I’d appreciate an honest rating and advice.🙏
Autistic Truecel stare/10

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and goat123
Long mid face and sadly that’s a very hard failo to fix
my lips r thin making my midface ratio worse, ive done moprhs with a lip lift and my midface ratio was average, im also planning on doing a lefort 1 with superior movement

my lips r thin making my midface ratio worse, ive done moprhs with a lip lift and my midface ratio was average, im also planning on doing a lefort 1 with superior movement
Lefort ? Jfl nga that’s gonna kill you
Be careful

Somehow your nose is wider than your lips. Ltn

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
I don't think it's ur nose🫢

You look like Young Trump
You need more a lip surgery than a rhino

lips and lower face are clearly your worst fault and you will remain a ltn as long as you have not adjusted your lips and your jaw

rhino will not change anything in your face unless it aggravates the philtrum

What is the category just below low-tier normie?

• So Sad
mtn

• +1
high ltn

• +1