Rate me im 18

L

Literal Loser

Sub 5
is thumb pulling cope I’ve been doing it for my side profile idk how to get forward growth I’m just trying anything to fix the side profile

Ltn??

Attachments

• IMG_6353.jpeg
    IMG_6353.jpeg
    398.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6354.jpeg
    IMG_6354.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 0
Low MTN
Grow mustache and goatee
Get thicker and darker eyebrows
Hairstyle suits you

Low MTN
Grow mustache and goatee
Get thicker and darker eyebrows
Hairstyle suits you
I’ll take it tbh I wanna grow facial hair I just can’t I’ve never shaved my face and I’m suing castor oil rn should I dye my eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
I’ll take it tbh I wanna grow facial hair I just can’t I’ve never shaved my face and I’m suing castor oil rn should I dye my eyebrows
How old?
If you’ve finished puberty/In late puberty and can’t grow facial hair I guarantee you that your testosterone is low
Get your hormones tested that’s why you can’t grow facial hair

You said you’re using castor oil to grow hair but you’re trying to treat the problem, not the cause which is the opposite of what you should be doing

Your eyebrows will automatically become thicker and dark when you fix your hormones

How old?
If you’ve finished puberty/In late puberty and can’t grow facial hair I guarantee you that your testosterone is low
Get your hormones tested that’s why you can’t grow facial hair

You said you’re using castor oil to grow hair but you’re trying to treat the problem, not the cause which is the opposite of what you should be doing

Your eyebrows will automatically become thicker and dark when you fix your hormones
I’m 18 right now but 19 in January and ive always had a feeling I had low test since I’m seeing my peers and people younger grow facial hair but I’m barley getting hairs on my chin

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
I’m 18 right now but 19 in January and ive always had a feeling I had low test since I’m seeing my peers and people younger grow facial hair but I’m barley getting hairs on my chin
It’s over
Check dm