rate me in in motion?

A

anon55555

Silver

omg... feeling kinda insecure and tiny... :p:p:p :owo: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and N1666
gym cell + low ltn + your ego probably thru the roof

• +1
Reactions: anon55555
gym cell + low ltn + your ego probably thru the roof
2024jan

diz is me leaner with a lot of jizzle rizz :p:p

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
i give a fuck that im huge. thats what matters.
gym is a way to cope with miserable life. you're brain washed like everybody now days

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and cromagnon
gym is a way to cope with miserable life. you're brain washed like everybody now days
i dont even go to the gym. i train on a calisthenics bar in the garden with sunlight, or i am walking a lot, or i train with weights in my room

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
i dont even go to the gym. i train on a calisthenics bar in the garden with sunlight, or i am walking a lot, or i train with weights in my room
okay, close enough

you look super unhappy, is that true?

People with hair should stop asking for rating unless u look like meeks

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Ihateskob
women would definitely run from u but u look good :unsure: MTN

• +1
ltn

• +1
i dunno maybe physical activities involving strength?
that it, but do you need a lot? training 5+ times a week for no reason at all :feelshah: just to look ''big'' all through it doesn't matter

just eat the right diet, and you will have good muscle mass and healthy body.

that it, but do you need a lot? training 5+ times a week for no reason at all :feelshah: just to look ''big'' all through it doesn't matter
walking around and feeling strong gives you more confidence as well. (just from the way your body feels while doing things like walking)

like feeling my upper traps against the tshirt

walking around and feeling strong gives you more confidence as well. (just from the way your body feels while doing things like walking)
that it, but still girls most time don't care about this, if you aren't tall and handsome, because if you're 5''5 with a lot of muscle and ugly face its coping simply

Attachments

• image_2024-09-07_153905620.png
    image_2024-09-07_153905620.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 0
Mtn if you get some hair

you joined .org in 2019 and u don't look like it, you just destroyed your look , cope and ego maxxed. its natural selection at this point

Buzzcut*.

458605750 539650045386782 387537461421162162 n

Heres me before the buzzcut with glasses. Face looking leaner since I walked 30k steps yesteryday, and today Ive already done 30k at 4pm.

man you sound dumb. i fr feel sorry

Is this you? Because you would look better with a buzzcut...

that it, but still girls most time don't care about this, if you aren't tall and handsome, because if you're 5''5 with a lot of muscle and ugly face its coping simply
Guy on the left looks better. Facially too. His eyes look focused and in the present moment. Other guy has the opposite.
And his physique is very impressive.

Is this you? Because you would look better with a buzzcut...
no I will not. literally everybody says that it doesn't suit me