Rate me in motion (25, 6ft)

P

prettyboycel

Iron
What psl could I achieve if I get rhino?
What else can I do to improve?

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
Looks about right curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
PSL Calculation = 4.2387
PSL Calculation Post Rhino = 4.689

Train neck.

Take a picture from in front at head level too

Faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Idk everything rating really harsh but i feel like you could slay a certain demographic/high tier normie

I hope that this video is flipped and you don't actually have your right ear pierced with a ring

" The right ear or gay ear is the ear that most homosexuals tend to get pierced more often than the left ear, hence when somebody who is heterosexual is getting their right ear pierced he is getting the gay ear pierced. Straight men should avoid getting this ear pierced if they wish to carry onward their straightness."

if i fuck this model, and she just bleached her asshole, ill get bleach on my t shirt and imma feel like an asshole

I hope that this video is flipped and you don't actually have your right ear pierced with a ring

" The right ear or gay ear is the ear that most homosexuals tend to get pierced more often than the left ear, hence when somebody who is heterosexual is getting their right ear pierced he is getting the gay ear pierced. Straight men should avoid getting this ear pierced if they wish to carry onward their straightness."
Video is reversed. I wear earring on left ear or both ears

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Btw im med not pajeet

You look Indian. That's what all matters. But anyway you look normie. Basic grooming is enough. Nose is fine
Damn thats harsh. Wasnt ready for that. I guess ill just rope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Damn thats harsh. Wasnt ready for that. I guess ill just rope
Lol. There are actual Indians here including me 😂 anyway on the bright side you don't look like a typical curry but more like a good looking Pakistani or something