Rate me in motion (again)

beniman

beniman

Bronze
Rate whatever u can see. How my frame looks face etc. Im 16 and 6"3 almost 6"4 (1cm away) ik quality isnt the best but my phone is bad

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and goo25
Overall Strong HTN low CL in the West, would do well virtually anywhere once you mature. Great frame and the height halo is clearly present at 6’4. The world is your oyster, however if you want to maximize your looks you should improve your nose and lose more body fat.

• +1
Reactions: beniman
fuck u chad

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
Overall Strong HTN low CL in the West, would do well virtually anywhere once you mature. Great frame and the height halo is clearly present at 6’4. The world is your oyster, however if you want to maximize your looks you should improve your nose and lose more body fat.
Ye I agree i should loose bf, think my zygos will pop more afterwards bc u can kinda see them when I turn around

Screenshot 20240701 022944 Discord

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
low chadlite smv with your height, no point rotting on here go slay nigga

• +1
Reactions: Arsene, beniman and salludon2.0
Rate whatever u can see. How my frame looks face etc. Im 16 and 6"3 almost 6"4 (1cm away) ik quality isnt the best but my phone is bad

Why do Chads usually always have vids in this quality? While us subhuman record in the latest 4k 120 fps camera

Why do Chads usually always have vids in this quality? While us subhuman record in the latest 4k 120 fps camera
My phone costs abt 150-200 usd new:lul: Think its a samsung a14 or sum like that

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Btw my posture isnt usually this bad. Just noticed it:forcedsmile:

Blurt but looks like HTN