• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Esteban1997, NoseProphecy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: descension, Deleted member 66828 and Deleted member 46507
JFL :feelswhy::feelswhy: found out my ex oneitisgave head ( bop behvaiour) to this hideousthugmaxxed ricecel in my year

Htn good eye area

• +1
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 46507
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65517
High htn- low cl skin looking good here bhai
thanks for glazing me tho bhai but realistcally id say im between high mtn to low htn still gotta debloat and fix my proposterous lips

thanks for glazing me tho bhai but realistcally id say im between high mtn to low htn still gotta debloat and fix my proposterous lips
Nah u have a tall skull( moose Ali khan type) so u can pull off high class curry look. Don’t listen to the “muh horseface” niggers telling u that u can’t

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Deleted member 46507
Nah u have a tall skull( moose Ali khan type) so u can pull off high class curry look. Don’t listen to the “muh horseface” niggers telling u that u can’t
what a compliment bhai u seriously made my day and well fucking done for fucking that stacy body slut mirin haardd

• Love it
tagging some realistic raters @Blackgymmax @Allornothing @NorwoodAscender for a better data analysis to highlight my fixable failos @Looks234 @Clavicular give me the best advice to fix my failos bhais

JFL :feelswhy::feelswhy: found out my ex oneitisgave head ( bop behvaiour) to this hideousthugmaxxed ricecel in my year
Bro u actually so cooked wtaf are you even saying rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
Hqdefault

c
tagging some realistic raters @Blackgymmax @Allornothing @NorwoodAscender for a better data analysis to highlight my fixable failos @Looks234 @Clavicular give me the best advice to fix my failos bhais
can i use this video in my 2024 .org time capsule video i’m making

• +1
if I could ban u for purposely being so retarded I would ngl. What gives u the balls to make such an unbacked low IQ comment

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Magnum Opus and Deleted member 65517
if I could ban u for purposely being so retarded I would ngl. What gives u the balls to make such an unbacked low IQ comment
Mirin ur avi bhai :lul: but leave my bhai alone saar:feelswhat::feelswhat:

• JFL
@S1d456
Accelerator
What makes a tall skull and what makes a horse face. I'd like to ask just to see what you're talking about

Mirin ur avi bhai :lul: but leave my bhai alone saar:feelswhat::feelswhat:
U don't even really have a horse face and u can't tell skull height w hair but ur stuff is good

• +1
@S1d456
Accelerator
What makes a tall skull and what makes a horse face. I'd like to ask just to see what you're talking about
Idk nigga I just wanted to glaze my bhai😍😍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 46507 and Blackgymmax
U don't even really have a horse face and u can't tell skull height w hair but ur stuff is good
made my dream come true bgm rated me htn:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i can die in peace now bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
this nigga is agaisnt inkwelldom btw:feelswhy::feelswhy:

@S1d456
Accelerator
OP aside, i've seen alot of horses cope with muh tall skull jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 46507
OP aside, i've seen alot of horses cope with muh tall skull jfl
horsefaces is narrow with tall skull jfl, tall skull is good bigonial width with strong shin with a taller skull

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and yeeyeeslayer
U look good Bhai. Although a fuller lip can ascend u a lot.

• +1
horsefaces is narrow with tall skull jfl, tall skull is good bigonial width with strong shin with a taller skull
narrow jaw* with tall skull

thanks bhai saving up for a lip filler soon
Try lip flip. It’s cheap. If u don’t like it,it dissolves in like 5 weeks

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy
horse face comes from like 3 or 4 ratios
Rly bad midface ratio like .89
Fwhr below 1.8 in candid
Total fwhr (basically the actual length of the skull) being over like 1.4 is when you see it

And sometimes if ur jaw is narrow af

• +1
horse face comes from like 3 or 4 ratios
Rly bad midface ratio like .89
Fwhr below 1.8 in candid
Total fwhr (basically the actual length of the skull) being over like 1.4 is when you see it

And sometimes if ur jaw is narrow af
yeah all of those factors conrtibutes to horsfaces but you can hide it with longer hair as long as ur jaw aint too narrow compared to your bizygomatic width tbh

I don't see the other images, only this

Upper MTN, your bottom lip is protruding; I'm not sure if it's an underbite or you are excessively jutting.

Your face is on the narrower side, which personally to me isn't ideal, but it's subjective.

• JFL

Upper MTN, your bottom lip is protruding; I'm not sure if it's an underbite or you are excessively jutting.

Your face is on the narrower side, which personally to me isn't ideal, but it's subjective.

idk they bugged tbh i will try send the other ones where i look better

abuised dog thin lip fetal synbdrome:lul:

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
abuised dog thin lip fetal synbdrome:lul:

It's your lips?

Can you post a proper profile biting down?

Either ways get that fixed and you are HTN.

• +1
It's your lips?

Can you post a proper profile biting down?

Either ways get that fixed and you are HTN.
yes unfroutnatley i am gonna get lip filler my previous rate old pics thread has bit down side profile

would rope tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 46507
apparently i look like a reptillian with those eyes