Zyros

Kraken

Taken at arm length with front (selfie) camera, with rather candid lighting

Your face is youthful but that homeless man hair doesn't do anything for you

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
i think between 5.5 and 6 is fair

I get that quite a bit irl
really? I get 8 IRL from people idk usually (when girls ask other girls for me). Sometimes I get BMS (broke my scale). I would expect something similar for you unless you are really small.

really? I get 8 IRL from people idk usually (when girls ask other girls for me). Sometimes I get BMS (broke my scale). I would expect something similar for you unless you are really small.
no I mean the perceived age

You definitely don’t look 31 and I mean that in a good way.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and BigBiceps
do you have buttchin or somethin? would look younger without that

You collagen mog me and im 10 years younger jfl, time to rope

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
does chin mark add age?
Yeah I think, it's a masculine feature and makes you look more mature/aged, would look younger without it imo, still look young tho.

satan warrior maxed

You could literally be a chad with a good haircut instead of that.The long hair is holding you back.

You could literally be a chad with a good haircut instead of that.The long hair is holding you back.
He looks better with long hair honestly.
GURBcvA

shameless bump

A73C4B43 522C 4EC5 B564 03CF590F7B58

• JFL
Reactions: Jecht and Zeta ascended
Get my man some tren

You considered running a steriod cycle or gymcelling for that matter.
no, my frame is over tier and not worth woeking on. not gonna risk baldness or premature skin aging, as aging is one of my best traits (31 yr old people irl guess me early 20s lots of times)

no, my frame is over tier and not worth woeking on. not gonna risk baldness or premature skin aging, as aging is one of my best traits (31 yr old people irl guess me early 20s lots of times)
You have a better hairline at 31 then I did at 17 so no worries about hairloss. Your basically a vampire so no need to worry about aging either...
If anything train natural or use sarms

You have a better hairline at 31 then I did at 17 so no worries about hairloss. Your basically a vampire so no need to worry about aging either...
If anything train natural or use sarms
I trained natural at the srart of my diet to boost the start of weight loss but I doubt my body can gain volume without bloatmaxxing: have a fast metabolism. I lost 10 kg in 2 months. Also my body will never look big in clothes so why bother wirh size increase. I have to go the lean route

you are so inspirational dude, before looksmaxxing you were like a 3.5-4 and now you are well above average in the 6 range

if you link me the before pictures or videos I will add all to the Looksmax archive
oh qhen I get home I will try to get old pics.

right now il drowning on beer at some bar

Your hair is very bad, your eyebrows are to dark for your skin, you have no foward growth.
Only the left side of your face is bloated for some reason :lul:.

7/10 IRL above average.