5-5.25psl

eyebrows too high
feminine chin

nice PCT though thatll help you a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
mogs the fuck out of me

Run k pop game

i've talked to a bunch of korean surgeons in person and met one I trust. will do cheekbone/under eye implants with him next year, maybe a few more surgeries which i will discuss with him next time. aiming for 6psl which i think might be possible

mogs me. what country u in?

very good hair and eye area. should've shown side on the video tbh, I can't tell if ur recessed

gl for an asian

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, SHARK, Pendejo and 1 other person
Mogs me to oblivion

I think your cheekbones are already wide

mine were wide as well before surgery so I got very few mm projection so I didnt get my full moneys worth. I very carefully anaylise if you need frontal zygomatic projection or not. I needed frontal projection, i dont think eppleys implant provides that tho. I think a Mod LF3 fixes that issue.

Also you could use kybella into your cheeks for more definition but its not fda regulated yet. Also you have nice pct but your eyes do look sorta assymtric.

I personally would do more research if a Mod LF3 would be beneficial for you. Aside from that. I think all you need are orbital rim implants and a Wrap Around Jaw Implant.

Not necessarily a Malar/Cheekbone Implant.

also maybe a lip lift but idk

id rate you a 5 psl atm, better looking then most Asians i know. try other hairstyles btw
i've talked to a bunch of korean surgeons in person and met one I trust. will do cheekbone/under eye implants with him next year, maybe a few more surgeries which i will discuss with him next time. aiming for 6psl which i think might be possible
your korean?

gay/feminine vibes tbh but you dont look bad

• +1
Reactions: mesr
0:04 low t and feminine af

u are at least psl 5.5 but id even say 5.75

would slay in ee

You should change your hair and also wear contacts full time. The glasses take away your looks

• WTF
Reactions: xit
honestly...

beautiful

mogs every asian ive ever seen and most whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
k-popmax asap.

Mogs me to hell and back. Absolutely chad in korea

I'm jealous :(

like they said, orbital rim implants+lower third implants

Height 177cm so very average but I will wear shoes that give 5cm when I need to.

Lower third looks better IRL, I wouldn't really want it much wider but maybe I'd drop the gonial angle a bit

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
4.5psl

you send a gay vibe
change haircut, get leaner, drop the glasses

what shoes do you wear? also what procedures did u b4hand? i remember u said u had sum things done
Height 177cm so very average but I will wear shoes that give 5cm when I need to.

Lower third looks better IRL, I wouldn't really want it much wider but maybe I'd drop the gonial angle a bit

Asian/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685