Rate me in motion

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
Why does it look like you’re holding in a fat shit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and germanlooks
shorter hair on top would be beneficial. makes your head look topheavy otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
#based
#jakepaul

That's my opinion, it could be wrong but I think you have that psychopath look (which most women tend to like) when it comes to your eye area and brow ridge area , but the wide nose and less defined cheekbones ruin it. If you can lose more face fat to make the facial bones more defined you'd look a bit close to richard ramirez.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
That's my opinion, it could be wrong but I think you have that psychopath look (which most women tend to like) when it comes to your eye area and brow ridge area , but the wide nose and less defined cheekbones ruin it. If you can lose more face fat to make the facial bones more defined you'd look a bit close to richard ramirez.
Ok. Many people have commented on my appearance saying I look intimidating and a future serial killer. Im growing my hair and losing weight. If I get rhino with all of that I will look similar to Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15917
Me squintmaxxing to look like Ramirez
Snapchat 862443039

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15917