Rate me in motion 😬

I

Ihatemyface

Iron

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 16369, Bitchwhipper2 and 3 others
Also what improvements can I do?

Bro it’s bad I don’t even know where to start, there are so many things wrong with your

Face

• So Sad
Reactions: Ihatemyface
Also are you gay ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Are you gay? HTN face though

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 12002 and 3 others
Are you gay? HTN face though
The last guy said there are so many things wrong with it, I have bad BDD and I can’t accurately judge. I am actually yes. Is my face really that bad?

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 18840
The last guy said there are so many things wrong with it, I have bad BDD and I can’t accurately judge. I am actually yes. Is my face really that bad?
You’re definitely a HTN imo, so you’re above average. No flaws either.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, FailedNormieManlet and Ihatemyface
You’re definitely a HTN imo, so you’re above average. No flaws either.
Thanks for the rating! I am just genuinely curious and haven’t got much feedback apart from the other person saying there are so many things wrong with my face, so I don’t know what to think 🤔

HTN, shit haircut

You look ok, but your style is homo

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Finally an actual homo in the forum

@galego123 @8PSLcel @Erik-Jón @FailedNormieManlet new leader of the revolution, not a fakegaycel like you bisexual niggas :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Anchor_Ship, StrangerDanger and 6 others
Looks good but eyes are holding you back. Try squinting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

@galego123 @8PSLcel @Erik-Jón @FailedNormieManlet new leader of the revolution, not a fakegaycel like you bisexual niggas :ogre:
Damnnnn nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 17791

he will be the new arvid

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
Pm me I will elevate you into a true aryan warrior slayer. All I ask for in return is your ceaseless and undoubting devotion unto me. :Comfy:

It's over for you in the west.

Solid HTN. Eyes hold you back but good looking. Your demeanor and style is pretty effeminate tho.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Solid HTN. Eyes hold you back but good looking. Your demeanor and style is pretty effeminate tho.
Thanks for the rating, in terms of my eyes what part specifically would you say is holding me back. I’m aware I have uue, would you say the size of my eyes are too small as well, or IPD?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Your eyebrow look too artificial and contrast too much, try a lighter color

Thanks for the rating, in terms of my eyes what part specifically would you say is holding me back. I’m aware I have uue, would you say the size of my eyes are too small as well, or IPD?
Eyebrows look fake, eyelids are too round and UEE

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You look like the uglier version of @triggered

Like 5/10 4psl. . The "htn slayers" on tinder look a league or 2 above you so you're just a normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, A23ghskung and Anchor_Ship
Okay well dunno what he looks like in the first place
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
the overly dark hair, fucks it all up. UNLESS you wanna look and go full EMO. To appeal to EMO women.
It looks artificial.

for the rest you looks pretty good.
The neck also needs attention, because it's quit longish. And when it's in such case thin, it looks Giraffe-ish

Your choice in facial hair is terrible. That's what NPC generation X men usually go with. And it looks gay on all of them. That's the same style as my father's and I'm 34 years old. Unless you're gonna go with a full beard you gotta separate your mustache from the rest of your facial hair, otherwise you just look like a clown.

That haircut. It's gay.

You look probably mtn-htn

But also extremely homosexual

I am, but what gives it away 😬 - hair? skin? Features? Persona?
Body language and face.

Something about your lips and eyes screams homosexual

U cute tbh

• +1
What are you wearing my dude?😳
I dunno I’m really bad at fashion, it was a Halloween t shirt i know its the wrong season for it lol. And the coat was on sale for £24 so I thought it was a good deal.

ight no problem man and just fyi being gay is not a bad thing
Thanks and yeah I always been kinda feminine looking and acting, which I can’t change really, oh well. Thanks again

Thanks and yeah I always been kinda feminine looking and acting, which I can’t change really, oh well. Thanks again
like i said in other threads i'm trans so i know what that feels like

U look good. Harmony. Just lose fat and get muscle and you'll be good. The only thing is a bit low T look but not in a bad way

• +1
U look good. Harmony. Just lose fat and get muscle and you'll be good. The only thing is a bit low T look but not in a bad way
thanks yeah I have bad bones, but I guess the way things are positioned on my face aren’t too bad So I have a little harmony. And I probably am low T but I’m not sure tbh havemt had a test, thanks for the rate.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
like i said in other threads i'm trans so i know what that feels like
Oh i never knew, as I aren’t on here that much. My brother is trans as well and its very difficult for him. He has a cute GF tho so I’m happy for him. I hope that you’re doing well.

Oh i never knew, as I aren’t on here that much. My brother is trans as well and its very difficult for him. He has a cute GF tho so I’m happy for him. I hope that you’re doing well.
yea i'm going to female but that's good for him i hope everything goes well

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.