Rate me in motion

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
This is from last month when I was around 17% bodyfat.

MOGS me / 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
Weird hair, it makes you look like you have gay alien skull, back of your head is so flat and weird. I'd do shorter top.

SmartSelect 20191021 170851 Firefox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
PSL 3

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
Have you tried long hair?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Have you tried long hair?
My hair is long in this video jfl
I am probably coping but I think I look more better in motion
Why isn't anyone rating me

Last edited:
I actually agree. Your profile shot is not as good. I don't know what I'd rate you though, still not confident enough in my eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Titbot
My hair is long in this video jfl
Why isn't anyone rating me

Dude listen to me, I have seen your posts, this site is doing more harm than good to you. What are you hoping to achieve? Go to bodybuilding.com and follow self improvement things there, muscle, , hair, grooming, styling etc.

You are fine the way you are yes there can be improvements but don't burn yourself out on trying to fit euro centric beauty standards or seek validation from this site , you should know by now what will happen. I personally cannot rate you as this site has perpetuates Eurocentric beauty standards which you can't effectively attain. As an indian you are above average.

Do what you can on looks, make peace with it and move into being successful in other areas of your life be it financially/socially. You will see you have a niche over pasty white people just as most iconic celebrities. I don't like that defeated look in your eye man in upsets me. Remember to enjoy the journey life is for living.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2846, Chadelite and 1 other person
Dude listen to me, I have seen your posts, this site is doing more harm than good to you. What are you hoping to achieve? Go to bodybuilding.com and follow self improvement things there, muscle, , hair, grooming, styling etc.

You are fine the way you are yes there can be improvements but don't burn yourself out on trying to fit euro centric beauty standards or seek validation from this site , you should know by now what will happen. I personally cannot rate you as this site has perpetuates Eurocentric beauty standards which you can't effectively attain. As an indian you are above average.

Do what you can on looks, make peace with it and move into being successful in other areas of your life be it financially/socially. You will see you have a niche over pasty white people just as most iconic celebrities. I don't like that defeated look in your eye man in upsets me. Remember to enjoy the journey life is for living.
I wanna he Chadlite dude

@Titbot you need shorter hairstyle

long hair like this excaberates your ethnic vibes srs

there was a picture named stmh like "my best picture yet". keep your hair like that, it boosted you

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846, Petsmart and 2 others
@Titbot you need shorter hairstyle

long hair like this excaberates your ethnic vibes srs

there was a picture named stmh like "my best picture yet". keep your hair like that, it boosted you

Usually I keep it short. Do I look better in motion compared to pics

Usually I keep it short. Do I look better in motion compared to pics
nah you look same as in 2D. but that can be due to the fact you've posted like 500 different pictures from every angle

• JFL
  • +1
you look better now idk why. Your new pics are better than your old ones.

• +1
looked good from the front, the side profile looks odd because of the strange combo of tall hair + flat back of head.

You need to have your hair higher. Also, I suppose your skull is rather small

looked good from the front, the side profile looks odd because of the strange combo of tall hair + flat back of head.
Would you say I look more harmonic in the video then In pics

your face + your height just make it someone to bully

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
most healthy message itt
I wanna he Chadlite dude
you need to change near everything then

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Titbot
This is from last month when I was around 17% bodyfat.

change the haircut bro, but apart from that your a top tier curry

You’re good looking

Yes you look slightly better in motion than the pic. Maybe 6/10. I think longish hair suits you, some girls probably would too, others would prefer shorter hair. I live in West London & round here there's lots of guys no better looking than you with good Becky gfs.

Biggest thing you could do to improve might be to smile a bit more - you look a bit apprehensive in the video.
You have a good frame, but would look a little better if you hit the gym & bulked up your upper body. Only a little bit though, you're almost already at optimal size.

Those two improvements might take you to chadlite , IMO.

• +1
Yes you look slightly better in motion than the pic. Maybe 6/10. I think longish hair suits you, some girls probably would too, others would prefer shorter hair. I live in West London & round here there's lots of guys no better looking than you with good Becky gfs.

Biggest thing you could do to improve might be to smile a bit more - you look a bit apprehensive in the video.
You have a good frame, but would look a little better if you hit the gym & bulked up your upper body. Only a little bit though, you're almost already at optimal size.

[/lQUOTE]
Right now I am cutting rn. Same in the video so I look flat

What about surgeries. Such as wraparound jaw implants of chin, I know orbitals implants would help me a lot but I keep coping and saying I’ll do that last

Last edited:
B57A1957 7A46 4E41 B6CE D27B40DDC3DF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
did you just touch a live wire wtf is that hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Drugs and 1 other person
I am not gay
but 5ft 6 is 5ft 6

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
4psl overall
high tier normie compared to other Indians tho

• So Sad
  • JFL
honestly good looking only need a haircut, maybe some skincare

• +1
honestly good looking only need a haircut, maybe some skincare
his hair looks good from the front it's just the back that needs fixing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What about the lower third?
if you mean the back of your head it's too thick imo.
I'd get a 4 on the back. maybe a 3 if you have good hair density. I'm not the person to ask tho

Slayer :chad: :chad: :chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
The face of a dwarf / someone who suffers from Laron syndrome

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, Titbot and Deleted member 3043
No more than a 5 in the west, no more than a 7 in Curryland

• +1