Rate me in motion

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Never been rated In motion before.
would perfer to be rated by the more experienced members.
currently trying to improve collagen but don't plan on getting much of a tan because I feel like it halos with my hair & my clothes (I generally wear white/lighter clothes) Let me know if you disagree with this.

also got eyebrows cut very slightly but they looked worse after it (ended up looking even more nct) so I'm gonna cut them myself instead once the cut hair grows back. just plan on shaping them to make them appear more pct. I'd appricate any methods anyone has make eyebrows more pct too since I consider it a pretty big failio. Currently around 16-17% bf. started seriously dieting recently.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1707, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
train neck pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, JustTrynaGrow and Enlil
5 - 5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
5'7 feet

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Never been rated In motion before.
would perfer to be rated by the more experienced members.
currently trying to improve collagen but don't plan on getting much of a tan because I feel like it halos with my hair & my clothes (I generally wear white/lighter clothes) Let me know if you disagree with this.

also got eyebrows cut very slightly but they looked worse after it (ended up looking even more nct) so I'm gonna cut them myself instead once the cut hair grows back. just plan on shaping them to make them appear more pct. I'd appricate any methods anyone has make eyebrows more pct too since I consider it a pretty big failio. Currently around 16-17% bf. started seriously dieting recently.
View attachment 150704
you look babyish i would say to bone smash and chew as well as gym max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2810
Prettyboy ish but you won’t age well at all.

• +1
Prettyboy ish but you won’t age well at all.
aging well for now (I'm 18)
I don't care if I age bad so long as I can slay through my youth tbh
it is what it is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 2810
5.5 psl

• +1
aging well for now (I'm 18)
I don't care if I age bad so long as I can slay through my youth tbh
it is what it is.

Thought you were like 16, maybe you will age well, you are fucked if your collagen goes though.

• +1
Thought you were like 16, maybe you will age well, you are fucked if your collagen goes though.
yeah hoping if I use red light, derma etc I'll be able to get some prime girls up untill 24-26.

you look good but you should really try to slay right now because i think that girls prefer men that can grow beards when they are older

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 2810
you look good but you should really try to slay right now because i think that girls prefer men that can grow beards when they are older
I have hella trouble slaying that's why I'm hear.
my height is by far my biggest failio imo but there's still a lot I can do to improve my face

I have hella trouble slaying that's why I'm hear.
my height is by far my biggest failio imo but there's still a lot I can do to improve my face
you look pencil and you're short.. gymmax

You need a rhinoplasty, any other surgery would probably fuck you over. But rhino would complete the pretty boy look. The tip of your nose is bulbous and the bridge too flat, if you get rhino, this would all be improved as well as improving nose to mouth ratio.

• +1
You need a rhinoplasty, any other surgery would probably fuck you over. But rhino would complete the pretty boy look. The tip of your nose is bulbous and the bridge too flat, if you get rhino, this would all be improved as well as improving nose to mouth ratio.
poorcel so only softmaxes for me for the next few years unfortunately.

poorcel so only softmaxes for me for the next few years unfortunately.

Brutal, I’d start saying now, I’d get a loan if I was you, you are a rhino away from ascension.
Saving*

Brutal, I’d start saying now, I’d get a loan if I was you, you are a rhino away from ascension.
Saving*
mk677 grew my nose by around 10%. over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
mk677 grew my nose by around 10%. over

Pics ?

But yeah it’s been known to happen, I wouldn’t try height max tbh, 5’8 is a setback but not impossible

Pics ?

But yeah it’s been known to happen, I wouldn’t try height max tbh, 5’8 is a setback but not impossible
absaloutly not stopping. I was 5'6.5 ft tall a month and a half ago.
I'm going to keep injecting whenever I have the cash to untill I either reach 6ft (jfl) or I don't grow at all from a full stack of peptides
that pics around 3 months old. it's hard af to tell nose sizes apart in pictures but I know it's gotten bigger.

still bigger nose at 5'8+ >>>>>>>> 5'6 with smaller nose

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191029-203923_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191029-203923_Photos.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
absaloutly not stopping. I was 5'6.5 ft tall a month and a half ago.
I'm going to keep injecting whenever I have the cash to untill I either reach 6ft (jfl) or I don't grow at all from a full stack of peptides
that pics around 3 months old. it's hard af to tell nose sizes apart in pictures but I know it's gotten bigger.

still bigger nose at 5'8+ >>>>>>>> 5'6 with smaller nose

You grew in a inch in a half in a month?

You grew in a inch in a half in a month?
I grew almost an inch and a half after injecting peptides for 6 weeks while also trying stuff like mk677, glucosamine etc prior. been trying to increase height for around 2 months total now
Was it a joke?
didn't seem to be. Hard to say for sure.
peptides are way better tho

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Deleted member 2810
I grew almost an inch and a half after injecting peptides for 6 weeks while also trying stuff like mk677, glucosamine etc prior. been trying to increase height for around 2 months total now

didn't seem to be. Hard to say for sure.
peptides are way better tho

Would like to discuss, do you have Discord?

Would like to discuss, do you have Discord?
pm me any questions on here.

can anyone else give me ratings? I've only gotten two so far.
would also appricate tips & point out any failios. Virgin was the first to point out my nose

pm me any questions on here.

can anyone else give me ratings? I've only gotten two so far.
would also appricate tips & point out any failios. Virgin was the first to point out my nose
5.75 psl, one neck, muscular body, height and rhino away from being chadlite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
ewwww so much hair..

Shave your head

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Not bad looking at all 5-5.5 psl range but you look like a kid and you lack sexual dimorphism

Furak prettyboy bro

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
Make a good and legit motion standung up in the sun moving your head in angles

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Make a good and legit motion standung up in the sun moving your head in angles
People look different laying down than standing up

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I keep telling folks, if you are in incel circles asking people to rate you, its over for you. Mental-cel or looks-cel.

You are a decent looking young man. You are either attractive, normal or ugly. There is no imaginery "psl". Congratualtions youre normal. Imma go ldar rq

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Mog me through so many dimension /10