Rate me in pajamas

daniel_3303

daniel_3303

FunkyFlamingo's BFF

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 65517
I can literally see you used faceapp retard

you look good, did you get something for your jaw? also you need a hair transplant asap
Already got 2. Can't get another one. I have been on fin since last year.
No, the jaw was puberty and the addiction to eating gum. I also had an asymmetry in my jaw because I used to always chew on the same side. I have been chewing on the other side and the jaw is much more symmetrical now.

This was almost 2 years ago with the jaw asymmetry and before "fin hair". And of course, before taking care of my skin.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
No, the jaw was puberty and the addiction to eating gum. I also had an asymmetry in my jaw because I used to always chew on the same side. I have been chewing on the other side and the jaw is much more symmetrical now.

This was almost 2 years ago with the jaw asymmetry and before "fin hair". And of course, before taking care of my skin.

brutal hairline, honestly do the normie redpill method going gym and bald because you have good bones to pulloff being bald imo

U look a little uncanny bro(ur jaw) but still high HTN

brutal hairline, honestly do the normie redpill method going gym and bald because you have good bones to pulloff being bald imo
I am no longer bald. 1 year of fin solved my density problem.

U look a little uncanny bro(ur jaw) but still high HTN

What keeps me away from chadlite?

What keeps me away from chadlite?
Honestly I’m just larping ur prob chadlite. But u could fix ur hair if u want to see improvement

Here is another one from last week:

its still noticeable that you have a shit hairline tho, try going bald ngl see how it fits you tbh

mtn brutal fag pheno

• JFL
Reactions: daniel_3303
Wrong link before. Pic from last week

time flies jfl, I remember ur original thread

mby not, I said it because the lightining made your bones look unnatrual, if that's the case htn
You guys accuse anyone of faceapp its annoying. Some people actually have bonemass stop projecting