Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Looks good

• JFL
uberover

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 8608
Like look at the way you type on this forum. High inhib low confidence covert narcissism clownposting. Just grow some balls and approach a girl before your brain crystallizes and you lose the ability to fix yourself mentally like what happened to me.

• JFL
Quit laugh reacting my posts, you little punk. Lose the self pitying woe is me compliment fishing attitude and man the fuck up.

• JFL
Like look at the way you type on this forum. High inhib low confidence covert narcissism clownposting. Just grow some balls and approach a girl before your brain crystallizes and you lose the ability to fix yourself mentally like what happened to me.
Just approach a girl jfl as if it was that easy, only to get rejected over and over again, brootal. Im thinking about getting rhino and mse maybe this way i can get a ltr with a ltb

Women want dom confident men, not little bitch boys crying about being a "turnovirgin" constantly and having that mindset communicate itself through your body language. It's utterly repulsive and subconsciously communicates to everyone that you're a fucking loser.

• +1
Quit laugh reacting my posts, you little punk. Lose the self pitying woe is me compliment fishing attitude and man the fuck up.
Man the fuck up.... i have lots of money for a 21 yo... i also go to the gym and im improving my career, what else im supposed to man up? What a load of bs

Women want dom confident men, not little bitch boys crying about being a "turnovirgin" constantly and having that mindset communicate itself through your body language. It's utterly repulsive and subconsciously communicates to everyone that you're a fucking loser.
Ok maybe you right, but now tell me how to change it, i thought about injecting T

Just approach a girl jfl as if it was that easy, only to get rejected over and over again, brootal. Im thinking about getting rhino and mse maybe this way i can get a ltr with a ltb
You never approached shit I can tell. You're just scared of rejection. You need to experience ego death. If approaching is too scary I recommend taking a megadose of acid or shrooms to experience the dissolving of your ego so you realize all this nonsense and fear is just in your cognitively stagnant mind.

• +1
Ok maybe you right, but now tell me how to change it, i thought about injecting T
Yeah injecting T might help because it downregulates amygdala function which is the part of your brain that is responsible for approach anxiety and fear in general.

• Love it
You never approached shit I can tell. You're just scared of rejection. You need to experience ego death. If approaching is too scary I recommend taking a megadose of acid or shrooms to experience the dissolving of your ego so you realize all this nonsense and fear is just in your cognitively stagnant mind.
All the girls ive been with approached me, i never approached in my life

All the girls ive been with approached me, i never approached in my life
Exactly. It's not a looks issue. You're just a covert narcissist that disgusts people with your repulsive self pitying and negative demeanor. Act like the people you want to be, not like the loser company you keep on this shitty site.

• JFL
Exactly. It's not a looks issue. You're just a covert narcissist that disgusts people with your repulsive self pitying and negative demeanor. Act like the people you want to be, not like the loser company you keep on this shitty site.
I need to move to asia asap then

pencil neck + hair failos u

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Salieri