Rate me in photos used for my Hinge profile

bishounen0bladee

bishounen0bladee

Need to fix my face. All my friends are drain.
I decided to finally give in and get Hinge because I can't meet any women I like enough to go out with irl, anyway just wondering what you guys would rate me in the photos I chose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and YungTrappa
bump lol

You look like a loser no diddy, are you trying to go for that niche

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You look like a loser no diddy, are you trying to go for that niche
I look like what I am I guess, I dress similarly to other men in my social circle, is that what you mean by "loser"?
I guess I am going for that niche, I wanna go out with a girl who I can actually get along with, not just fuck.

• +1
Reactions: tense1983
I look like what I am I guess, I dress similarly to other men in my social circle, is that what you mean by "loser"?
I guess I am going for that niche, I wanna go out with a girl who I can actually get along with, not just fuck.
The acne and pale skin but mainly the hair is giving me loser vibes, I suggest getting a new haircut and maybe accutane if the skin gets bad.

I think you would do better irl rather than on dating apps

The acne and pale skin but mainly the hair is giving me loser vibes, I suggest getting a new haircut and maybe accutane if the skin gets bad.

I think you would do better irl rather than on dating apps
I have done pretty well irl in the past, but I've spent all of 2024 not pursuing anyone cus I was getting over my ex. I've been thinking about getting a haircut but it would be really weird for me cus I have had long hair my whole life. Any haircuts you think would work with my face without making me look too much like a normie?

You mean Grindr. :feelskek:
I considered going on grindr but it's mostly hookups and I prefer sex with women and women for romance. inb4 ppl call me a faggot or whatever, yeah I fuck dudes who gives a fuck.

• JFL
I have done pretty well irl in the past, but I've spent all of 2024 not pursuing anyone cus I was getting over my ex. I've been thinking about getting a haircut but it would be really weird for me cus I have had long hair my whole life. Any haircuts you think would work with my face without making me look too much like a normie?
Maybe get a perm not a curly one just to make your hair more wavy

• +1
Reactions: bishounen0bladee
Can people actually rate me instead of just calling me a loser or gay? :lul:

I considered going on grindr but it's mostly hookups and I prefer sex with women and women for romance. inb4 ppl call me a faggot or whatever, yeah I fuck dudes who gives a fuck.
Yo bro being gay is a banable offense here, jfyi

Yo bro being gay is a banable offense here, jfyi
I've been open about being bi the whole time I've been on this forum lol I don't think anyone actually cares enough to ban me, and if I do get banned, so what? It just means less rotting :lul:

• +1
I've been open about being bi the whole time I've been on this forum lol I don't think anyone actually cares enough to ban me, and if I do get banned, so what? It just means less rotting :lul:
Fair enough nigger, important question is have you been fucked or fucked the dudes

• JFL
  • Love it
IMG 9459

Don’t post this one

ngl long hair doesn't suit you bro

Who are you pointing to? First pic would be good if you were not pointing and you had descent style.
I'm wearing Lacoste and Junya Watanabe in that photo you're just a pleb :lul:

Should've just posted the first one, burn the rest