Rate me in shitty selfie

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
IMG 20191224 153415

I think this photo has literally 0 frauding. Lighting is kinda shit, hair is not fixed

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You just need some better bones tbh. You look pretty boneless. Maybe hop on some HGH.
I just wish it were that easy mate.
Hopefully getting to sub 15% body fat helps a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
foreheads me

• JFL
What's you age, current weight and height?
Almost 20yo.
176cm, I use 3cm lifts tho to fraud some extra height.
I checked a few days ago my weight and it was like 77KG or so, over 20% body fat for sure, since I still look quite fat without clothes

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
i wish i have low eyebrows tbh

permasquinting? u just squint 24/7 ?
I used to. After that my eyebrows got used to it and I don't need to squint anymore for them to look like that. They go even lower if I squint now

Doesn't mog me.

• So Sad
Looks pretty good. Should get a haircut though. If not you can try long hair grow it out.

• +1
Looks pretty good. Should get a haircut though. If not you can try long hair grow it out.
Thanks mate! I'm currently growing it out. Short hair doesn't work for my face

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Mogs me x1000000

yes bro im truecel

Sad stuff bro.
But fatecel is volcel.

Lose some weight man, you don't know what bones you might have under that fat.

• +1
Long midface but I dont see any other major failos

• +1
you look like @GoMadAndSTFU

This a bad pic , all that matters is you look good in photos with out distortion

Would mog you in pic without hair, but your hair really halos you. So you win this time.
Mogs me.

• +1
View attachment 204614

I mog him but yes he look a littme like me
Damn bro, you crazy handsome and strong, no homo.
But I don't see why we look alike at all.
This a bad pic , all that matters is you look good in photos with out distortion
I consider that to be a decent pic of me tbh. But my face looks narrower in this one yes
Would mog you in pic without hair, but your hair really halos you. So you win this time.
Mogs me.
Quite sad about the fact that my hair haloes me. It's puffy and ugly looking.

• +1
Damn bro, you crazy handsome and strong, no homo.
But I don't see why we look alike at all.

I consider that to be a decent pic of me tbh. But my face looks narrower in this one yes

Quite sad about the fact that my hair haloes me. It's puffy and ugly looking.
You look alike but not in the pic he posted, in some of his selfies you both look alike
View attachment 204614

I mog him but yes he look a littme like me
Brutal

• +1
You look alike but not in the pic he posted, in some of his selfies you both look alike

Brutal
Checked some of his photos and yeah, we look a bit similar.
It's so sad to be the ugly version of another user, so fucking over :feelsrope: :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic

Brutal

IMG 20191224 114333 481

here we look alike , same philtrum , midface lenght , a little.bit hair

• Love it
Damn, so fucking true. Lifefuel, I hope my lean version of myself looks more like you.

Tbh we have exactly the same eye area , but i have longer eyelashs . Whats you eyes color? Mine is green when a lot of light , but not very green in the darj
Damn, so fucking true. Lifefuel, I hope my lean version of myself looks more like you.

But what is your.bodyfat ? Im like 17% rn jfl

• +1
Long midface

• +1
Tbh we have exactly the same eye area , but i have longer eyelashs . Whats you eyes color? Mine is green when a lot of light , but not very green in the darj
I really doubt yours are longer tbh. Mine are so long a lot of girls ask about them. They can't be seen properly in my picture since they are really thin. The top ones at least, bottom ones look normal/shortish
My eyes are brown, like dark brown.

• +1
I really doubt yours are longer tbh. Mine are so long a lot of girls ask about them. They can't be seen properly in my picture since they are really thin. The top ones at least, bottom ones look normal/shortish
My eyes are brown, like dark brown.

Some peoples tell me that i look like Loki the brother of thor. What peoples tell you ? Bc we lloooklike .

• +1
Some peoples tell me that i look like Loki the brother of thor. What peoples tell you ? Bc we lloooklike .
Matthew Mcconaughey from the top of my head, but mostly because of my wavy/curly hair. What PSL do you consider yourself to be and what PSL would you rate me? I need some extra motivation to lean down since I'm still +20% body fat

shitties me

• JFL
Matthew Mcconaughey from the top of my head, but mostly because of my wavy/curly hair. What PSL do you consider yourself to be and what PSL would you rate me? I need some extra motivation to lean down since I'm still +20% body fat

I think im psl 4.5, and you 4.0 you obviously need more bigger and defined jawline. Why do you dont do a undercut ? Tbh i would like curly hair jfl but its only genetic.

• +1
I think im psl 4.5, and you 4.0 you obviously need more bigger and defined jawline. Why do you dont do a undercut ? Tbh i would like curly hair jfl but its only genetic.
Undercut looks like shit on me, I've tried a few times. I think you are higher than 4.5 and I'm lower than 4, but thanks for the rating brah.
My hair is not curly luckily, it's like really wavy. But I hate it, it's really hard to style and Straight hair mogs really hard

• +1