Life is good
IMG 20190927 135211
IMG 20190927 135231
IMG 20190927 135233

Be as honest as posible guys.

height? Facially you look good. Your frame is bad tho, you should gym cell

4-4.5 psl range average looking

height? Facially you look good. Your frame is bad tho, you should gym cell
Shoulder to waist ratio is good,but my hips are wide as fuck.I'm 176cm but use 2cm lifts

Shoulder to waist ratio is good,but my hips are wide as fuck.I'm 176cm but use 2cm lifts
You look generally small and at that height, you have to have muscles. Height can compensate a lack of muscle and muscle can compensate a lack of height/frame (to a certain degree). You look just average although your face is good because you look small. If you would have a 6`2 body or a wide frame you would be slaying. So put in the work and build a nice body and you will slay easily.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and LowTierNormie
You look generally small and at that height, you have to have muscles. Height can compensate a lack of muscle and muscle can compensate a lack of height/frame (to a certain degree). You look just average although your face is good because you look small. If you would have a 6`2 body or a wide frame you would be slaying. So put in the work and build a nice body and you will slay easily.
Thanks brah! Once I lose the 10KG of fat I still have to lose I'll start going to the gym

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Thanks brah! Once I lose the 10KG of fat I still have to lose I'll start going to the gym
Go to the gym NOW. If you lose weight without working your muscles, you will become skinny fat and jelly. Don't make that mistake. Learn about natural bodybuilding and put in the work. GL.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You are looking better than your previous pics

Have you lost some weight?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Check Athlean X.
You can do some work at home too to begin with.
And swim.

Go to the gym NOW. If you lose weight without working your muscles, you will become skinny fat and jelly. Don't make that mistake. Learn about natural bodybuilding and put in the work. GL.
if 4 is average (months ago i thought 5 is average), he's like a 3, stop raising up males and lowering females
He's average i am not raising him up

Start squint maxxing asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I'm already squinting a bit in those photos :lul:

First user that rates me below average in months

Yeah, I already lost around ~10KG. And I still have to lose another 10
Nice man.

Keep it going

• +1
  • +1
budget delon
needs better chin to philtrum ratio tbh

budget delon
needs better chin to philtrum ratio tbh
Thanks brah :lul:
Yeah, a lip lift (philtrum reduction) is on my list of surgeries I should get. It is cheap and kinda easy , and it would help me quite a bit