Rate me in these photos which is better for tinder ?

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
1 820840A5 AD13 459C 84D8 679D4819B8FC

Or 2 988BF2AC FCD5 4419 8D8C EAC3C3DFE835

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, FailedNormieManlet and BigJimsWornOutTires
My most brutal blackpill was the smile Niko-Pheno pill @Niko69. That fucking pill destroyed my will to live.

I should probably get some post traumatic recovery treatment

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
My most brutal blackpill was the smile Niko-Pheno pill @Niko69. That fucking pill destroyed my will to live.

I should probably get some post traumatic recovery treatment
eloberate ?

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood
we will say 1 but girls would find 2 more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
really I feel like the 2. does really fraud my chin to look wide

Second for sure, also mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 20370
I remember you, aren't you that german 5'8 guy from lookism? :feelsgood:

I remember you, aren't you that german 5'8 guy from lookism? :feelsgood:
yes what actually happened to that site , it was just down suddenly

yes what actually happened to that site , it was just down suddenly
It seems like the mods didn't pay for the hosting + some criminal allegations were roaming around at the time because some of the mods were involved with a forum about roping and shit :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Virgin at 29 😔, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
It seems like the mods didn't pay for the hosting + some criminal allegations were roaming around at the time because some of the mods were involved with a forum about roping and shit :lul::lul::lul:
jfl it was way better than this tho

jfl it was way better than this tho
You get the grip of this forum after a while :ogre: + lookism users are here too, such as @the BULL, @Anstrum95, @forevergymcelling ,@Beetlejuice, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and FailedNormieManlet
isnt the owner if this forum the same owner of that suicide forum?

Its funny i feel like german really have mainly two pheno. The typical blond and the dark looking guy with black eyes ngl its funny. Here most guys look either med or north atlantid. I expected more german guys to have light eyes

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Its funny i feel like german really have mainly two pheno. The typical blond and the dark looking guy with black eyes ngl its funny. Here most guys look either med or north atlantid. I expected more german guys to have light eyes
what would u rate tho I wish I had blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Second pic. U have good pheno for german girls should get girls easily

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8 and Deleted member 18840
And? Relax dude
the amount of resentment and envy stored in my heart because of my height is insane its worse to be above looking in the face and short girls flaked on dates when I tell them height etc if I put it in bio I get no matches etc.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
the amount of resentment and envy stored in my heart because of my height is insane its worse to be above looking in the face and short girls flaked on dates when I tell them height etc if I put it in bio I get no matches etc.
Tall guYs also get flaked and get no matches.. dont blame everything on your height. Face > height

Tall guYs also get flaked and get no matches.. dont blame everything on your height. Face > height
yes but from lived experience tall guys rule germany face comes second I know its maybe different in other countries

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
yes but from lived experience tall guys rule germany face comes second I know its maybe different in other countries
Nigga im also from germany face ruled everywhere 😂