Rate me in these pictures. And give advice.

Deleted member 5052

Deleted member 5052

Solstice
Rate me. 26M.

Attachments

• IMG_20200414_093647.jpg
    IMG_20200414_093647.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20200414_093348.jpg
    IMG_20200414_093348.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20200414_092610.jpg
    IMG_20200414_092610.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 57
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad, FrameMogger, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
4psl which means average . But curry colouring fails u hard so 3psl in reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you need nosejob and stop being indian

• +1
Nose failos you hard and do something about your skin man you look hideous. Don't expect bluepilled replies like Reddit. Should've stayed there tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angloidcel, mogstar, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
If you are poor and look like this, you don't deserve any girls

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Nose failos you hard and do something about your skin man you look hideous. Don't expect bluepilled replies like Reddit. Should've stayed there tbh.
I understand that. I know my skin and nose is ogre but what would u say in terms of bone structure ls and facial harmony? Like this place is notorious for downgrading ethnic people but without taking that into account what would be your unbiased opinion?
H
If you are poor and look like this, you don't deserve any girls
Hello again

• +1
300px Ah Shit Here We Go Again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5052
I understand that. I know my skin and nose is ogre but what would u say in terms of bone structure ls and facial harmony? Like this place is notorious for downgrading ethnic people but without taking that into account what would be your unbiased opinion?
H
Hello again
Bone structure isn't good either. Maxilla is recessed ramus not found no brow rige. Cheekbones are non existent drop body fat 10% then see if you have good bone structure.

• +1
its always curries asking. curries if you're reading this its over dont even try.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Bone structure isn't good either. Maxilla is recessed ramus not found no brow rige. Cheekbones are non existent drop body fat 10% then see if you have good bone structure.
U sure about the no ramus part?
its always curries asking. curries if you're reading this its over dont even try.
Noted

Attachments

• IMG_20200414_093348.jpg
    IMG_20200414_093348.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 46
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gunna
U sure about the no ramus part?

Noted
Your ramus isn't visible 👇This is what a good visible ramus looks like drop to 10% body fat as I said where your bones would be visible.

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Your ramus isn't visible 👇This is what a good visible ramus looks like drop to 10% body fat as I said where your bones would be visible.
Yeah right now I'm kinda depressed and eating shitty foods tbh. I will start working out again after the corona lockdown is over. Anyhow on a side note I think vidyut jamwal had implants. I mean how many guys u see here in India with that level of jaw? Also his gonial angle is not 90 degree so not ideal growth either.

• +1
Get a fade haircut. Start applying Retin-A 0.025 and Hydroquinone 4% and a moisturizer on your face. Grow a stubble. Lift and lower body fat.

You'll look like a budget Sendhil Ramamurthy

• +1
Yeah right now I'm kinda depressed and eating shitty foods tbh. I will start working out again after the corona lockdown is over. Anyhow on a side note I think vidyut jamwal had implants. I mean how many guys u see here in India with that level of jaw? Also his gonial angle is not 90 degree so not ideal growth either.
90° gonial angle looks Subhuman on most males jfl unless you're Henry Cavill. And I'm not rating you on the basis of Indian standards. Try Tinder maybe that would give you an idea where you stand among Indian males.

• +1
Is it possible to get shredded like this guy without roids/clean diet?

• +1
Is it possible to get shredded like this guy without roids/clean diet?
Yeah if you want to weigh like an average female. There was a 6'1 who competed with shredded physique and was 63 kg. As I said one cannot be bulky and shredded if they are most probably they are on roids.

• +1
Your nose side profile is comical

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
based I always tell my Desi brethren to do this, it's the best solution after looksmaxxing anyways
Don't necropost in dead threads. It clogs up the ratings section and the newer threads go unnoticed. It's very annoying.

• So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger
Don't necropost in dead threads. It clogs up the ratings section and the newer threads go unnoticed. It's very annoying.
I replied AFTER someone else replied:feelskek:

And are you going to say something about Reckless Turtle's threads where it's only him commenting:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Reckless turtle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Jason Voorhees
@RabidRosaries brother

• +1
Where are you from?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18840
This will be my last post here as I do not want to break rules and be a nuisance. However I feel this man (op) provides a good framework for how alot of Indians on this site can ascend so I thought it would be useful to bring up.

I also wanted to know how others would judge and rate his ascension as I personally believe it was one of the best on this site and could bring out useful discussion as I have not seen many cases of ltn Indians ascending to HTN on this site

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15004
  • +1
:oops::oops::oops: what app is that, holy shit do me :lul::lul::lul:
lmao I didn't use Faceapp or a morphing app. It's a picture he posted 18 months after
On this thread.

This is why I told you to masc-max, Dravidians look good in that style. They can't pull off the prettyboy looks, man ascended from a truecel to a 6.5/10 :feelswhat:

• +1
lmao I didn't use Faceapp or a morphing app. It's a picture he posted 18 months after
On this thread.

This is why I told you to masc-max, Dravidians look good in that style. They can't pull off the prettyboy looks, man ascended from a truecel to a 6.5/10 :feelswhat:
I'm pretty whether you like it or not :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FrameMogger
This will be my last post here as I do not want to break rules and be a nuisance. However I feel this man (op) provides a good framework for how alot of Indians on this site can ascend so I thought it would be useful to bring up.

I also wanted to know how others would judge and rate his ascension as I personally believe it was one of the best on this site and could bring out useful discussion as I have not seen many cases of ltn Indians ascending to HTN on this site
Understandable. I didn't see your post before that.

• +1
I'm pretty whether you like it or not :lul::lul::lul:
Pretty no fucking way:feelskek:
Overall good looking yes but through masc looks and not prettyboylooks. You should go to a doctor (a non-Indian one:feelskek:) and get some meds prescribed, you're a mentalcel. It's all in your head. You have the looks and height to slay.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Pretty no fucking way:feelskek:
Overall good looking yes but through masc looks and not prettyboylooks. You should go to a doctor (a non-Indian one:feelskek:) and get some meds prescribed, you're a mentalcel. It's all in your head. You have the looks and height to slay.
He's not going to slay but he shouldn't be incel either with his looks. He can prob dumpster dive with ease and prob LTR a mtb if he was NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
He's not going to slay but he shouldn't be incel either with his looks. He can prob dumpster dive with ease and prob LTR a mtb if he was NT
well its encouragement. slaying is definitely hyperbole, agreed but he can actually do decently well if he wasn't wallowing in his misery all the time

• +1
Here we go with this fucking NT shit again smfh

Attachments

• Ew43de8WUAEvOoZ.jpg
    Ew43de8WUAEvOoZ.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad