Rate me in this almost softmaxxed morph

manletmogger

manletmogger

Platinum
ignore the shit hair, I am still missing longer eyelashes, hollows, darker eyebrows and tan maybe slightly thicker neck too

You like those twin brothers from those memes about stock, the one that got the botched plastic surgery

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
IMG 5010

looks good tho jokes aside

• +1
  • Love it
Htn with lite potential fix colouring, thicker and darker eyebrows and rhino would ascend you

• +1
You like those twin brothers from those memes about stock, the one that got the botched plastic surgery
brother that guy looks nothing like me ur just saying that coz of the lips u bloody bastard

Htn with lite potential fix colouring, thicker and darker eyebrows and rhino would ascend you
rhino is up there ngl I think alarplasty tho I am not sure I have like 5k to spend on surgeries so

looks better

worth it? idk

the only operations actually “worth it” for me are are lower lid reduction, MSE, botox lip flip, and rhino

and i plan on getting all of them
R u actually getting any of them? I have like a 5k budget on surgeries what would u say I should get once I turn 18

rhino is up there ngl I think alarplasty tho I am not sure I have like 5k to spend on surgeries so
Don’t get upper lip reduction would cuck your decent philanttrum to chin ratio

• +1
R u actually getting any of them? I have like a 5k budget on surgeries what would u say I should get once I turn 18
oh yeah 100% i’ll get them all before im 25

19 rn

i feel like i’ll actually be pretty god damn good looking if all go well with no botches, etc.

prob plan on starting with MSE. and get that gap in my teeth out of the way before i start diving into a professional career

• +1
oh yeah 100% i’ll get them all before im 25

19 rn

i feel like i’ll actually be pretty god damn good looking if all go well with no botches, etc.

prob plan on starting with MSE. and get that gap in my teeth out of the way before i start diving into a professional career
oops i lied botox lip flip will be first (this summer)

oops i lied botox lip flip will be first (this summer)
damn bro is actually getting these surgeries unlike most larpers on here, btw in ur eyes what surgeries would I need to get in order to be able to be in lite territory

Don’t get upper lip reduction would cuck your decent philanttrum to chin ratio
But if I get it my midface would become in ideal range, my fwhr would significantly lower, my chin to philtrum would still probably be like 2, and my lip ratio will be ideal too so crazy harmony boost

damn bro is actually getting these surgeries unlike most larpers on here, btw in ur eyes what surgeries would I need to get in order to be able to be in lite territory
for you id say just rhino and infras and continue to lean down as well as all the other soft maxxing shit

• +1
But if I get it my midface would become in ideal range, my fwhr would significantly lower, my chin to philtrum would still probably be like 2, and my lip ratio will be ideal too so crazy harmony boost
Getting rhino would boost your harmony way more. I say get the lip reduction after the nose is fixed if you still think you want it

• +1
Getting rhino would boost your harmony way more. I say get the lip reduction after the nose is fixed if you still think you want it
Yeah true well rhino is like 3k in turkey and lip reduction is like 2.3k so I can just about afford it

Honestly it would ascend your eyes but I haven’t seen too many people get it so I’m not too sure
think bgm got it but its very cheap so could be worth

• +1
Reactions: jsmad
Honestly it would ascend your eyes but I haven’t seen too many people get it so I’m not too sure
Rhino and upper lip reduction might be a shout lowkey..

• +1
Reactions: jsmad