Attachments

• IMG_20220311_213319.jpg
    IMG_20220311_213319.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
No.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Will i be GIGACHAD after surgery?
Three major failos you need to fix are the lips, uee, and high hairline. You got a pretty good jaw and chin.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
Upper eyelid exposure
I do not like hunter eyes, seriously. However i will get lateral canthopexy to achieve more PCT and almond eyes. Then filler to the corner upper lips and probably chin wing or bimax because i am slightly recessed and asimmetric. Maybe with cheek implants, i do not know. I have a god base, i will see in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Good* base

Three major failos you need to fix are the lips, uee, and high hairline. You got a pretty good jaw and chin.
For hairline i could get another haircut to cover the forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
curry mogger

I am teaching you how to fraud your pics.
I have a decent jawline, the problem is that is recessed, asimmetric like my face, and i have shallow orbits and orribile eyes / harmony
Philtrum too long, maybe filler cold help me
I desperately need surgery

Could* help me

I have a decent jawline, the problem is that is recessed, asimmetric like my face, and i have shallow orbits and orribile eyes / harmony
Philtrum too long, maybe filler cold help me
I desperately need surgery
You can fraud those things to look better, you know. I legit go from having cuck eyes to hunter eyes with the right expression and angles.

You can fraud those things to look better, you know. I legit go from having cuck eyes to hunter eyes with the right expression and angles.
The problem of my eyes is the CT and that left eye is more bulging than right. I need an appointament with an oculoplastic surgeon.