Iron

• +1
Reactions: ineonx, overtier1011, Aero and 2 others
HTN

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Brojo
what u doin on the forum?

youre a chad, instead of that tshirt put on a nice suit and take an artsy pick of you smoking and all these retards will simp.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
Chad, do you have girls begging you to take your shirt off in public?

Mogs me to the slums of kerala

Appreciate the gas boys, but I'm 5'9 lol, doesn't work like that
Brutal, can't slay as htn+ with average height. Over if sub 6'2 in 2024

Appreciate the gas boys, but I'm 5'9 lol, doesn't work like that
length is fine. just find small women (or men, i swear even homosexuals want u)

• +1
Reactions: Brojo
length is fine. just find small women (or men, i swear even homosexuals want u)
yea it's fucked cuz i go to the club and im invisible when im 5'9 and in dark lighting but in the gym im a fucking god

yea it's fucked cuz i go to the club and im invisible when im 5'9 and in dark lighting but in the gym im a fucking god
then don't go to clubs to get fucked

• +1
then don't go to clubs to get fucked
any alternatives lol? I work a corporate 9-5 so im basically a weekend warrior at this point

• So Sad
Reactions: overtier1011
Can you afford an iPhone?

any alternatives lol? I work a corporate 9-5 so im basically a weekend warrior at this point
i personally don't go clubbing. club girls don't seem like foids i wanna build a relationship on. if she's gonna open her legs to someone new every weekend, i prefer to pass. loyalty is key. i've made great friends through my hobbies though. i'm quite passioned about filmmaking. it's a great conversation starter when you're around like-minded people, which you usually are cuz filmmaking is teamwork. also met people through visiting niche concerts and activism
spending time doing things you like is so overlooked on the forum. having a common divisor is so important for any relationship

can't see, did u remove?

i personally don't go clubbing. club girls don't seem like foids i wanna build a relationship on. if she's gonna open her legs to someone new every weekend, i prefer to pass. loyalty is key. i've made great friends through my hobbies though. i'm quite passioned about filmmaking. it's a great conversation starter when you're around like-minded people, which you usually are cuz filmmaking is teamwork. also met people through visiting niche concerts and activism
spending time doing things you like is so overlooked on the forum. having a common divisor is so important for any relationship
some actual good, non-sarcastic advice on this forum for once, thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: blacksheep
some actual good, non-sarcastic advice on this forum for once, thanks bhai
no prob, really bothers me how some people on the forum get so stuck on their looks that they turn into this empty, lifeless vessel and then ask themselves why no one is dating them. cuz you're boring. that's why

• +1