Reactions: Sasaz2, Deleted member 2205, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
looks good except your NCT failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Slob, Luke LLL and 11 others
Nct and long philtrum are your obvious failoes

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, toptearmm, Mansnob and 1 other person
looks good except your NCT failo
Yeah, It looks like I have Neutral in the mirror, but in photos I see it so clear. I literally can't take my eyes off the NCT
Nct and long philtrum are your obvious failoes
Once I finish Uni I'll probably get a lipt lift, I feel like it would be quite good for me

I think you are a Chadlite when frauding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Mansnob and LowTierNormie
I think you are a Chadlite when frauding
Lifefuel if so. I hope that losing 10KG more will help me get to High Tier Normie at least

All we are chads when frauding
Hell no. I've seen a lot of dudes that even when frauding can barely get past normie level.
And tbh my frauding was "minimal" . Just some jaw clenching and squinting

Hell no. I've seen a lot of dudes that even when frauding can barely get past normie level.
In that case I think we all psl rate deflated you I think you are a psl 5.4

• Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You have very slight nct, nothing to worry about tbh, Marlon Brando also had slight nct

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LowTierNormie
These are the Only fraudings that increase rate psl. Without using photoshop

• +1
You have very slight nct, nothing to worry about tbh, Marlon Brando also had slight nct
Yeah, but luckily that is my "major" failo. One surgery would be enough to fix it probably.
Thanks brah
In that case I think we all psl rate deflated you I think you are a psl 5.4
5.4 is too much for me. I always see myself as a 4 to 4.5PSL guy. When frauding I look much better, mostly because whe I clench my skin tightens and shows the bones under my fat. I hope losing more fat (I'm still 20% at minimum, maybe higher) will help me.

Yeah, but luckily that is my "major" failo. One surgery would be enough to fix it probably.
Thanks brah

5.4 is too much for me. I always see myself as a 4 to 4.5PSL guy. When frauding I look much better, mostly because whe I clench my skin tightens and shows the bones under my fat. I hope losing more fat (I'm still 20% at minimum, maybe higher) will help me.
You don’t have any failos as long as you don’t fraud with out photoshopped you are fine. This is what you look like even when frauding and the frauding isn’t obv

• Love it
Come on guys, any other rating? Be brutal please, I'm starting to feel better about myself :lul:

chadlite for sure, why you on this site man? your really gl

chadlite for sure, why you on this site man? your really gl
Jaw clenching, Squinting and good angle. I literally look like a god in this picture compared to my usual self

good jaw. good harmony despite long midface, lowset cheeks, nct. nothing u can do about those tbh.

• +1
Jaw clenching, Squinting and good angle. I literally look like a god in this picture compared to my usual self
can you post like a more normal pic of what you usually look like, if you dont wanna post it publicly you can pm me if you want. i very much doubt though that your not atleast a high tier normie

• +1
good jaw. good harmony despite long midface, lowset cheeks, nct. nothing u can do about those tbh.
Thanks brah, I wasn't sure if my checkbones were high or low, since I can see hollow cheeks under some lighting. It seems "narrowish" jaw + low checkbones can still cause hollow cheecks
can you post like a more normal pic of what you usually look like, if you dont wanna post it publicly you can pm me if you want. i very much doubt though that your not atleast a high tier normie
There are three other post of me in the rating section
IMG 20191021 WA0004
IMG 20190927 135231

These two are from a month ago for example

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765 and Vitruvian
If your midface was shorter you probably would be a legitimate chadlite

If your midface was shorter you probably would be a legitimate chadlite
A few mm are enough to break a face for sure.
I'll probably end up getting a lip lift for sure in a few years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Thanks brah, I wasn't sure if my checkbones were high or low, since I can see hollow cheeks under some lighting. It seems "narrowish" jaw + low checkbones can still cause hollow cheecks

View attachment 147556View attachment 147558

Looked much better in the OP, still like a PSL 5 based on these though

• Love it
Looked much better in the OP, still like a PSL 5 based on these though
Thanks brah, lifefuel if so. Photo is godly, amazing light, maxxfrauding and good angle. I just hope my "real" face can get closer to the one in the OP once I get to 10% body fat (I'm still 20% or so, maybe a bit more)

View attachment 147556View attachment 147558

still look really good, above high tier normie but not quite chadlite when your not frauding.
Hes not really gl. Hes a 5.5

Edit: 5 in non frauded pic
i disagree with you, but i guess we can agree to disagree

Lol anyone seeing the resemblance to Lord eppley himself?

High Tier normie imo

• Love it
@mojopin ????

• Hmm...