6"2 feet tall, I'm Arab btw

4.5 psl maybe 5

• +1
Reactions: Autist
eye are failos ngl

• +1
5ish looks morphed or filters.

JFL you look really good. I don’t know what the users above me are talking about. Your eye area definitely isn’t the greatest but you have a great lower third and I like your hair.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
@Zyros meet your cousin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, mojopin, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
JFL you look really good. I don’t know what the users above me are talking about. Your eye area definitely isn’t the greatest but you have a great lower third and I like your hair.
Thanks bro, I was longhairmaxing to get the long hair halo, I look like shit with short hair

Above Average

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Fallen Chad, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
Cut the hair and trim the beard for less ethnik looks

Abdulah lite tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping, mojopin, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Better than me

Something looks of with the pic

Just LDAR

• +1
You look good man. Do not do anything, seriously. You will end up fucking up your looks. Your eye area is highly masculine and intimidating. Do not get surgery to give you cat eyes. You do have slight negative canthal tilt but it works for you with the rest of your face. Just take care of yourself. Keep your skin healthy and teeth white.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Fallen Chad
You look good man. Do not do anything, seriously. You will end up fucking up your looks. Your eye area is highly masculine and intimidating. Do not get surgery to give you cat eyes. You do have slight negative canthal tilt but it works for you with the rest of your face. Just take care of yourself. Keep your skin healthy and teeth white.
Thanks bro, also I'm trying to keep my skin healthy and my teeth are white as f*ck so I'm good then

I just don't think you will gain enough of an improvement in the eye area to be worth seeing Taban. If you look at the cases he has fixed, most had more than one issue going on. You don't have scleral show below your iris, your lower lid is not droopy, you don't have much upper eye lid exposure and certainly don't have ptosis, you don't have asymmetrical eyes, you do have slight NCT. Is it worth it to spend 10k to gain maybe half a point?

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
I just don't think you will gain enough of an improvement in the eye area to be worth seeing Taban. If you look at the cases he has fixed, most had more than one issue going on. You don't have scleral show below your iris, your lower lid is not droopy, you don't have much upper eye lid exposure and certainly don't have ptosis, you don't have asymmetrical eyes, you do have slight NCT. Is it worth it to spend 10k to gain maybe half a point?
Thank you buddy boyo, heres another photo

You look like Alpha Destiny w/o manlet failo
DYvKqsUVQAAH71r.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and Extra Chromosome
He's far better looking than manlet destiny. MD looks inbred. Looking at the second picture I'm not even sure you have nct, it looks close to neutral but you have really long eye lashes which may turn down slightly at the outer corners giving the illusion of nct.

• +1
Reactions: superighteous and Extra Chromosome
comments are stormfrontcels coping haaaard, he looks like that in selfie in shit lighting, imagine him in person 6'2 definitely good looking

• +1
Reactions: Absi
You look good op, in those pics.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Extra Chromosome
^
Mashallah
He needs to upload a video in motion, two of his best pics aren't the good for a rating. Preferably in front of a mirror from like a metre away.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome