• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Htn + great body

sorry bro, the nasiofolds are killing it

• JFL
Reactions: BjornAndresen
Drags you down a bit, do you sleep enough ?
Ya but im very stressed/suicidial and to less bofyweight. Just lost 5 kg from antidepressants

Ya but im very stressed/suicidial and to less bofyweight. Just lost 5 kg from antidepressants
Sucks to hear, you are still very young looking how old are you already 31 32 ? I don’t think your naso folds are bad at all honestly. Do you get approached often ?

Sucks to hear, you are still very young looking how old are you already 31 32 ? I don’t think your naso folds are bad at all honestly. Do you get approached often ?
Do u really think I‘m over 30?

you look 21-22 ngl

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn
Yes makes more sense, ngl undereye drags you but you are gl still no doubt about it. Get fillers eventually or cope with red light therapy

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yes makes more sense, ngl undereye drags you but you are gl still no doubt about it. Get fillers eventually or cope with red light therapy
It‘s only so bad in the worst lightnings
It can also look good

Heres in motion

lol everyone in this forum is good looking what the fuck is wrong with you people

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and ascension
lol everyone in this forum is good looking what the fuck is wrong with you people
Good looking jfl
Dont u see the under eyes and philtrum?

Kinda reminds me of the before and after of this russian POW

Eb1pmjwWAAAJEbw

who gives a fuck about that you dumb fuck you look tall you are white not bad looking just don't be an autist and get a girl why you spending your time on this fucking forum even if you have bad eyes who cares? YOU CAN'T FIX IT I SEE GUYS WORSE LOOKING THAN YOU WITH GIRLS JUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE reason people like us( Good looking guys) are alone is because we are unlucky. I made a post about this recently inceldom is not directly caused by looks, it is like stuttering or cancer, poor luck. (btw i don't know if you are in a relationship

who gives a fuck about that you dumb fuck you look tall you are white not bad looking just don't be an autist and get a girl why you spending your time on this fucking forum even if you have bad eyes who cares? YOU CAN'T FIX IT I SEE GUYS WORSE LOOKING THAN YOU WITH GIRLS JUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE reason people like us( Good looking guys) are alone is because we are unlucky. I made a post about this recently inceldom is not directly caused by looks, it is like stuttering or cancer, poor luck. (btw i don't know if you are in a relationship
I had girls before this thing with my skin happened from stress

It‘s no before and after in my case., just lightning
You would benefit more from increasing dimorphism than fixing your undereyes.

If you hate them so much wear glasses. Thats what i do