• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Another bbc indian slayer.

Over/10

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
you look like shit

Fly me to the moon

I can't rate. Because I don't really have good sense of what the other dudes in your country/erea look like.
It's kinda hard for someone living among white people in a white country, seeing whites mainly all day long. It's hard than to rate totally other ethinicties, that one rarely comes in contact with. Give me a white face, and I can give a good accurate rating in 1 nano-second. But for example Indian ethinicty. I don't ever see an Indian irl. How am I to know how a dude measures up against the others guys of his same ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, .👽. and Deleted member 6963
I can't rate. Because I don't really have good sense of what the other dudes in your country/erea look like.
It's kinda hard for someone living among white people in a white country, seeing whites mainly all day long. It's hard than to rate totally other ethinicties, that one rarely comes in contact with. Give me a white face, and I can give a good accurate rating in 1 nano-second. But for example Indian ethinicty. I don't ever see an Indian irl. How am I to know how a dude measures up against the others guys of his same ethnicity?
yea man u are spot on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
He looks like shit tbh

Tik Tok chad... Yeah in India😂😂😂