rate me in this webcam video (warning: boneless)

E

Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk

Banned
Is this is what everyone in my zoom meetings see jfc

Attachments

• WIN_20210409_20_24_47_Pro.mp4
    8.1 MB
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Lihito, Growth Plate and 3 others
Not bad.

• JFL
Reactions: justadude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, justadude, randomvanish and 2 others
Your bald head and shit facial hair certainly isn't setting you up for success. You look like you need to get more lean as well

good eye area but youre balding in school years? over.

Hair, buccal fat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-221246_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-221246_Gallery.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 78
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spicel and Deleted member 10367
wow it's kanye

• JFL
Reactions: Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk
Post a video with a paper saying "Just shave it off bro" to prove this gigachad is you

• JFL
Reactions: Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk
Post a video with a paper saying "Just shave it off bro" to prove this gigachad is you
ik this a meme but why tf not

Attachments

• WIN_20210409_23_13_49_Pro.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Spicel, Julian and Growth Plate
Are you incel?

giga chadpreet

Looks alright. Nothing outstanding, not ugly tho. Would say 4psl or 4,25

bbcmaxxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Where are u from? U definetly can't pull off a buzzcut jfl.

Where are u from? U definetly can't pull off a buzzcut jfl.
sri lanka

I've been getting divided responses on the buzz irl tbh. Some of my friends think it looks good but others say I look scary. My relatives all said I looked like a thug too lmao

sri lanka
Tbh I hate to say this like others but you are very blackpassing curry, like with different mouth area and darker skin u would be a Tyrone with those eyebrows.
I've been getting divided responses on the buzz irl tbh. Some of my friends think it looks good but others say I look scary. My relatives all said I looked like a thug too lmao
Ye it breaks your whole appeal I think, but it's ok if u were just experimenting with it. I don't think u should thugmaxx.

What's your height/weight and bodyfat? U look more bloated than recessed but it's probably the beard.

Tbh I hate to say this like others but you are very blackpassing curry, like with different mouth area and darker skin u would be a Tyrone with those eyebrows.my

Ye it breaks your whole appeal I think, but it's ok if u were just experimenting with it. I don't think u should thugmaxx.

What's your height/weight and bodyfat? U look more bloated than recessed but it's probably the beard.
Quite fat at the moment tbh, I had a couple of guys here clock me at about 18-20% bodyfat. My chin is recessed but my maxilla is fine, so I'm beardfrauding a bit with the goatee.

Quite fat at the moment tbh, I had a couple of guys here clock me at about 18-20% bodyfat. My chin is recessed but my maxilla is fine, so I'm beardfrauding a bit with the goatee.

View attachment 1082866View attachment 1082867
Get to 15% bodyfat at least.

Your chin isn't THAT recessed, just goes like a mm behind your lips. I'd say once lean you'll be normie, and if u really leanmaxx then u can become Chadpreetlite. U are very low trust already so thugmaxxing won't help u.

Also so sorry to say this but u look like a manlet in these pics. Are u?

Get to 15% bodyfat at least.

Your chin isn't THAT recessed, just goes like a mm behind your lips. I'd say once lean you'll be normie, and if u really leanmaxx then u can become Chadpreetlite. U are very low trust already so thugmaxxing won't help u.

Also so sorry to say this but u look like a manlet in these pics. Are u?
im 5'11, my friend's house is just built for people with gigantism apparently

im 5'11, my friend's house is just built for people with gigantism apparently
Ye just do what I said before then, you're probably just a gigaendomorph.

Also you're 18... I guess if u really try u can squeeze an inch out and become 6ft before 20? Unless you were an early bloomer idk.