Rate me (is my maxilla recessed?)

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic

I’m already going to get a genio done soon, but I would like to know if my maxilla is also recessed in which case a genio won’t suffice and I’ll have to start looking into jaw surgery. Also, just rate me overall

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
bro 4.5 from the front, literal subhuman from the side

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, middayshowers, DidntRead and 2 others
bro 4.5 from the front, literal subhuman from the side
Yes I know my side is subhuman, I’m getting my subhuman chin fixed which will also stretch my skin and make my jawline more defined. But I was also wondering about my maxilla

I’m already going to get a genio done soon, but I would like to know if my maxilla is also recessed in which case a genio won’t suffice and I’ll have to start looking into jaw surgery. Also, just rate me overall

yes, you actually need a lefort II or III
if you can't afford it then build a face pull headgear or get this surgery in Albania

Jb slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
if you can't afford it then build a face pull headgear or get this surgery in Albania

why albania

You have a better jaw you could have been a slayer , you have a decent 3/4 tho and frontal

Isn't lefort 3 for extremely deformed cases, how do yoy convince someone to do it for you

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
recessed
further analysis?

decent eye area, (congrautlations) lips a little bit full

you fit into the gay "pretty boy" niche, congrats

however when you get older.. that's be a big problem for you as you lack bones.

go flaunt your ego

Last edited:
  • +1
how come if maxilla is recessed "a genio won't suffice". I don't see the connection. If you're thinking about bimax you're far from needing it. Rare are the people who have a perfectly developed maxilla, no one will perform lefort on you.
If you're a midget you should consider LL instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2205
recessed
further analysis?

decent eye area, (congrautlations) lips a little bit full

you fit into the gay "pretty boy" niche, congrats

however when you get older.. that's be a big problem for you as you lack bones.

go flaunt your ego
Can you post pics of post wall former prettyboys cause now I’m worried 😧

You're not ugly, you could be a pretty boy slayer. Profile is definitely bad, fix with genioplasty. You have that East Coast US Italian manlet phenotype like Ralph Macchio though so you look low iq, low class and boring. Nothing interesting about your look besides you having good brows. You look low T as well. Upper lip too small and bottom lip too big, too much facial fat as well, need jaw implants. 5.3/10 PSL

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
your maxilla is recessed
draw a triangle from the corner of your eye to the base of the nose in your profile and you can see its very narrow = recessed maxilla

Yes I know my side is subhuman, I’m getting my subhuman chin fixed which will also stretch my skin and make my jawline more defined. But I was also wondering about my maxilla
Age? I am getting the mew vector for my maxilla

Age? I am getting the mew vector for my maxilla
18, but I dont want to waste my prime with something that could potentially be a cope like mewing. Since I have the means, I will opt for surgery

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
18, but I dont want to waste my prime with something that could potentially be a cope like mewing. Since I have the means, I will opt for surgery

lmao mewing isnt cope if you're under 18. But yh I get you the mew vector is my last Hope

You're not ugly, you could be a pretty boy slayer. Profile is definitely bad, fix with genioplasty. You have that East Coast US Italian manlet phenotype like Ralph Macchio though so you look low iq, low class and boring. Nothing interesting about your look besides you having good brows. You look low T as well. Upper lip too small and bottom lip too big, too much facial fat as well, need jaw implants. 5.3/10 PSL

this is pretty damn accurate

Your maxilla is indeed recessed, but it's not over. You don't look to bad from the front. Just keep aging and time will take care of you.

• +1
Genio has biggest benefit/cost ratio for you right now. Maxilla is subhuman lite tier but it is what it is, it's not truly recessed by the clinical definition so it will be hard to find a doc willing to do surgery on you. From the front your harmony is actually not bad but your bones are weak as others have said. I think you will make it nonetheless.

• +1
Everybody should be uploading videos like these to get rated instead of frauding pics.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and NormieKilla
You are not ugly. Would fuck you in the ass if I was gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghost and shimada
Genii, lefort 1, infra implants or fillers