Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
will not remove the spaces.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 685 and 13 others
then delete it later. u uploaded with an imgur add right?
I tried that before. It didn't work and now my face is on the internet associated with incels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Vitruvian and Depressed Twink
If you're in India you'll probably be fine. In the west it's kind of over. Lose bloat asap.

If you're in India you'll probably be fine. In the west it's kind of over. Lose bloat asap.
why kind of over? why not totally over?

You look like my uncle

https://imgur.com/ a/ VgPyzMI (remove two spaces)

Good Eye Area, Your not bad looking at all and dont look that Indian, your overall coloring looks pretty bad and obviously the bloat is a falio as well. You dont necessary need jaw implants or any form of implants. Your midface looks very sunken in. I would recommend you get rid of the hair dye, it makes you look worse. Your height is pretty bad tbh, anything sub 5'10 is considered manlet. If you were 6'2 and low bf you would have no issues getting girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3043
Good Eye Area, Your not bad looking at all and dont look that Indian, your overall coloring looks pretty bad and obviously the bloat is a falio as well. You dont necessary need jaw implants or any form of implants. Your midface looks very sunken in. I would recommend you get rid of the hair dye, it makes you look worse. Your height is pretty bad tbh, anything sub 5'10 is considered manlet. If you were 6'2 and low bf you would have no issues getting girls.
Height is my worst. If I were 6 feet or even 5'10, I wouldn't be the truecel that I am.

My surgerymaxxing plan includes cheekbone implants, infraorbital rim implants, chin implants, forehead implants. Also I want to get electrolysis hair removal, liposuction and stretch mark treatments.

Height is my worst. If I were 6 feet or even 5'10, I wouldn't be the truecel that I am.

My surgerymaxxing plan includes cheekbone implants, infraorbital rim implants, chin implants, forehead implants. Also I want to get electrolysis hair removal, liposuction and stretch mark treatments.

None of those make any sense man, your high bodyfat, I wouldnt be considering surgery until you lean down. The only surgery you for sure need is LL. Aside from that, lose bf then decide, it just seems like cope to me. Getting all that surgery wont improve your sexual attractiveness but Losing bf and getting taller will, and maybe skin bleaching/shaving, pretty much soft looksmaxxing.

None of those make any sense man, your high bodyfat, I wouldnt be considering surgery until you lean down. The only surgery you for sure need is LL. Aside from that, lose bf then decide, it just seems like cope to me. Getting all that surgery wont improve your sexual attractiveness but Losing bf and getting taller will, and maybe skin bleaching/shaving, pretty much soft looksmaxxing.
LL is too risky and painful so I'm left to optimize face even though it will give me a small ROI. I looked into almost all the skin bleaching stuff out there and none that shit is permanent or works too well. The only stuff that works is benoquin and even with that, its not easy.

you are a chadpreet under the fat, shave the hair on your cheeks and sort out your skin then you can be chad

you are a chadpreet under the fat, shave the hair on your cheeks and sort out your skin then you can be chad
Can't be Chad with 5'7 height. 5'7 = truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
slayer hair tbh, but your bloated face failo your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Can't be Chad with 5'7 height. 5'7 = truecel.
bad attitude.
you're just fat & bloated. If you lack the discipline to lose weight no amount of surgery is gonna help you.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
you'r not ugly, i can see you well becoming a 5 PSL with 12-15/100 bf.
your eyes are okish but no need too much implants eithers.

Cba removing spaces

kinda over at 5'7 tbh but you can still improve by lift frauding and losing weight. your face doesn't have huge falios except skin tone.
also do you have an underbite?

Go on fucking clenbuterol and start following a 1500 cal diet eventually moving to a 1000kcal diet untill you go down at 12-14% bf. Also start gymming and hop on LGD 4033 and RAD. Buy them from Narrows labs or science.

PSL 3+ because fat, get thin and you may do much better. Fatcels are volcels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
All you have to do is lose weight my friend.

Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
will not remove the spaces.
^
https://i.imgur.com/KNZAsGG.png
He will not remove the spaces