Rate me (left) and bro (right)

tess

tess

Iron
IMG 20240629 222613 387
m

1. low mtn 2. nice appeal low htn / high mtn

how come so low what are the failos
ur eye area is pretty good tbh , u just dont have enough bone mass like he does, u are mtn not low mb

• +1
Reactions: tess
what surgeries u recommend then
I dont do any research ok surgeries so im not yhe one to ask but off the top of my head canthoplasty

And something for your face length you just have nct and really long midface which are you main 2 failos which fuck you

I dont do any research ok surgeries so im not yhe one to ask but off the top of my head canthoplasty

And something for your face length you just have nct and really long midface which are you main 2 failos which fuck you
does braces help forward griwth> i have deep bite

i also tilt slighty my head down in picture dk if that matters

i also tilt slighty my head down in picture dk if that matters
Just know that the rating doesnt really mean shit anyway

You look taller than you boy, you could still pull, it just means your bro is closer to the perfect face than you.

Ratings are cope in the world of dating though, ita only the extreme ends of the spectrum that get fucked

Just know that the rating doesnt really mean shit anyway

You look taller than you boy, you could still pull, it just means your bro is closer to the perfect face than you.

Ratings are cope in the world of dating though, ita only the extreme ends of the spectrum that get fucked
i am 5,11 my bro is 5,8 at 16 although we got normie ratings we both didnt struggle thats much with women

i am 5,11 my bro is 5,8 at 16 although we got normie ratings we both didnt struggle thats much with women
Yeah cz ratings dont mean shit

Its for autistic people on this forum whos social skills are so dogshit that they think the only way they can ever have sex is if theyre psl 8 chads so they dont have to say anything for girls to fuck them

Dont take any notice

• +1
Reactions: tess

Its for autistic people on this forum whos social skills are so dogshit that they think the only way they can ever have sex is if theyre psl 8 chads so they dont have to say anything for girls to fuck them

Dont take any noticis
should i go with expander? does that make big change ?

Dont take any notice
what do u rate yourself

what do u rate yourself
Idk i need to lean down to 12% before I rate myself again. I used to be a slayer when I was 15 and lean but since then I put on alot of fat and chilled at around 23% for the last 3 years

Im on an aggressive minicut at the moment before I go on holiday with my boys so ill see in like a month and a half