Rate me lol

Tensanity

Tensanity

Iron
Just turned 14 2 months ago, 5’10 no shoes but I’m scared I won’t grow anymore. Rate me honestly what I am right now facially and after all softmaxxes (debating) if you can. This is as unfrauded as I can make and I inverted the front profile pic.

Attachments

• IMG_1487.jpeg
    IMG_1487.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1505.jpeg
    IMG_1505.jpeg
    927.8 KB · Views: 0
Explains the Ramirez avi

• +1
Reactions: unscruputlity
Just turned 14 2 months ago, 5’10 no shoes but I’m scared I won’t grow anymore. Rate me honestly what I am right now facially and after all softmaxxes (debating) if you can. This is as unfrauded as I can make and I inverted the front profile pic.
Richard overmirez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: captainlongnuts and halloweed
LTN

• +1
Reactions: aaronheath and CopiumX
You are 14 stop watching blackpill content before its too late

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and ZAATOP4
youll def reach 6ft. just softmax and deblaot and grow your hair out and you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: aaronheath
It's over

• +1
Reactions: aaronheath
youll def reach 6ft. just softmax and deblaot and grow your hair out and you should be fine
Alr thank you, what long should i grow my hair out, btw my parents are short as fuck that's why I'm worried

Alr thank you, what long should i grow my hair out, btw my parents are short as fuck that's why I'm worried
i’d say just grow your back and sides out and inch or 2 and kinda flare them as well like a messy fringe

Do loow blow taper hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Tensanity
ltn, you're young so youre probably gonna change over the years

Brahmin boss as a young boy

Ltn

Ltn ugly nigga

High Tier Subhuman