Rate me + looksmaxx advice? (18M)

U

unrelatedusername

Iron
Apologies for some picture quality issues, I don't have the original black and white photo and cannot remove the filter, and the blurry night photo is the most recent one I have that shows side profile with relative clarity and roughly 6 feet of distance.

I'm 6'3 with a BBMI of roughly 22.

What rating do I sit at, what potential do I have, and how can I make it happen?

Attachments

• SeniorPhoto_DeadLeavePensive.png
    SeniorPhoto_DeadLeavePensive.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • SeniorPhoto_Bench.png
    SeniorPhoto_Bench.png
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221007_201714.jpg
    20221007_201714.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220829_192320.jpg
    20220829_192320.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
nose is by far the biggest failo
- upturned
- bifid tip

then it's your frame you are way too skinny add some muscle

other than that post your hairline that might be a failo too

lower third is on the weaker side but as you are younger it works ok for the pretty boy look but ideally would be stronger

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and poopoohead
most recent pic i have that features hairline. obviously not an ideal photo for several reasons but it gets the job done. if you still need a better view of the hairline, i have older pics from like a year ago that would do the trick. hairline is by no means terrible, however my forehead crease is pretty bad, hence me always having my hair covering it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119-204410_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221119-204410_Instagram.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 0
most recent pic i have that features hairline. obviously not an ideal photo for several reasons but it gets the job done. if you still need a better view of the hairline, i have older pics from like a year ago that would do the trick. hairline is by no means terrible, however my forehead crease is pretty bad, hence me always having my hair covering it.
comb your hair like this. dont hide your hairline

comb your hair like this. dont hide your hairline
what you dont see from this angle is the pronounced supraorbital ridge and resulting forehead crease. at least, it's hard to tell. in real life, though, with depth perception it's more obvious, especially from the side profile, and so the main idea is hiding the forehead and supraorbital ridge.

HTN. You have good features

sunscreen
Moisturizer
Tretinoin

Apologies for some picture quality issues, I don't have the original black and white photo and cannot remove the filter, and the blurry night photo is the most recent one I have that shows side profile with relative clarity and roughly 6 feet of distance.

What rating do I sit at, what potential do I have, and how can I make it happen?
P H I L T R U M

Mtn prob
Lip lift asap

mentalcel if virgin

HTN

above average.
PSL4.5

nose + philtrum would help if better