• Ugh..
Reactions: amorfati
normie 4psl

i see these type of faces everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15575 and Torero
4/10

Tip: dont take pics looking down like the first one, many people will think that you have NCT (Negative canthal tilt) because of that, what in my opinion is not your case.

Flaws

-Lack Forward Grown chin, your chin in a side view should at least overcome the nasal bridge (The ideal male chin should be perfectly aligned with the lower lip)

-Flat Maxilla, how we can see in your side pic. (The maxilla is the bone under your eye area, this bone gives support to your eyes. The ideal male Maxilla is forward grown)

-Bad chin to pilthrum ratio, around 1:1,7 (The pilthrum is the skin between your nose and mouth. The ideal/perfect male chin to pilthrum ratio is 1:2,5. It is not problem if it is around 2,25-2,6, but its not your case)

-Thick and rounded lips, feminine trait (The ideal male lips are wide, in good proportions of 1:1 and in medium size)

-Short ramus length (Your ramus is the bone that starts under your ear and he should overcome your mouth when encounter the gonion. The ideal is a long ramus)

-Gonion angle around 126°-132° (because your ramus is short, your gonion its very angular. The ideal male Gonion Angle is around 110°-122°)

-Upper eyelid exposure (too much skin between eyes and eyebrow)

-Rounded Eye Orbits (they should be compact and wide)

-You dont have a downward pointing medial canthus in the eye area

-Bad nose angle; pointy nose
(the ideal angle is 35°)

-Significant asymmetry in the eye area

-Significant asymmetry in the nose area,
left side.

-High eyebrows to eyes distance. (Your eyebrow should be closer to the eyes)

-Curved Eyelids (They should be more straight)

-Facial Blemishes, acne (Not a sign of good healthy)

-Dark cicles (Not a sign of good healthy)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeamPunishment, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14280 and 9 others
@germanlooks @volcelfatcel @wanttobeattractive this guy is insane at rating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Chadeep, Leonardo Roque and 1 other person
@germanlooks @volcelfatcel @wanttobeattractive this guy is insane at rating
nah his retarted and goes into to much detail like a proper autist, he just copied wheatwaffles retarted autist list

this guy is just a normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15575
nah his retarted and goes into to much detail like a proper autist, he just copied wheatwaffles retarted autist list

this guy is just a normie
u aren’t in the mood tonight brah i just seen a thread of u telling a guy to stfu

you’re out for blood 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Offensive Bias and Deleted member 14677
u aren’t in the mood tonight brah i just seen a thread of u telling a guy to stfu

you’re out for blood 😂
yeah today has been rough, prison break is finished now im deppresed

sorry brah im probably gonna shut of and have a sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
What surgeries can I get to fix this stuff

4/10

Tip: dont take pics looking down like the first one, many people will think that you have NCT (Negative canthal tilt) because of that, what in my opinion is not your case.

Flaws

-Lack Forward Grown chin, your chin in a side view should at least overcome the nasal bridge (The ideal male chin should be perfectly aligned with the lower lip)

-Flat Maxilla, how we can see in your side pic. (The maxilla is the bone under your eye area, this bone gives support to your eyes. The ideal male Maxilla is forward grown)

-Bad chin to pilthrum ratio, around 1:1,7 (The pilthrum is the skin between your nose and mouth. The ideal/perfect male chin to pilthrum ratio is 1:2,5. It is not problem if it is around 2,25-2,6, but its not your case)

-Thick and rounded lips, feminine trait (The ideal male lips are wide, in good proportions of 1:1 and in medium size)

-Short ramus length (Your ramus is the bone that starts under your ear and he should overcome your mouth when encounter the gonion. The ideal is a long ramus)

-Gonion angle around 126°-132° (because your ramus is short, your gonion its very angular. The ideal male Gonion Angle is around 110°-122°)

-Upper eyelid exposure (too much skin between eyes and eyebrow)

-Rounded Eye Orbits (they should be compact and wide)

-You dont have a downward pointing medial canthus in the eye area

-Bad nose angle; pointy nose
(the ideal angle is 35°)

-Significant asymmetry in the eye area

-Significant asymmetry in the nose area,
left side.

-High eyebrows to eyes distance. (Your eyebrow should be closer to the eyes)

-Curved Eyelids (They should be more straight)

-Facial Blemishes, acne (Not a sign of good healthy)

-Dark cicles (Not a sign of good healthy)

What surgeries can I get to fix this stuff

this is imo the biggest factor. alot of the other things, are related to this.
Having flat maxxile, for example usually affects the eye erea also; for example.

FB4B1209 2A49 4B4C 9FCD C0AC17C898C8 fghj

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
rating. average

this is imo the biggest factor. alot of the other things, are related to this.
Having flat maxxile, for example usually affects the eye erea also; for example.

View attachment 1364657

too much forwarg growth is feminine trait, and "bone mass" is just big cheekbones which is also a feminine trait

@larsanova69 @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
i doubt ypur maxxila is recessed to much, actually.
looking at it some more

it looks now more to me, asif the Zygomatic bone is fucking stuff up.

not sure though.

You look like darker sylvester stallone

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
too much forwarg growth is feminine trait,
to much of anything is failo
and "bone mass" is just big cheekbones which is also a feminine trait
feminine/masculine. Maybe, maybe not.

strong cheeckbones, is an attractive trait on men. I don't see, how it will make a dude look soyboy. but even if it does, than maybe it makes a man look prettyboy Chad; shich is also great.

Brad pitt.
b351178932da6dce4d65c4c81d4b2691.jpg

Lefort 1. Is that the best surgery for this
i doubt. your porblem seems more zygomatic bone than maxxila bone to me. now looking again

3 psl permavirgin truecel, skinmaxx neckmaxx/gymmaxx and grow your fucking hair out mate​

Truecel? Bruh I've kissed a girl before?

Truecel? Bruh I've kissed a girl before?
You're a normie, not a trucel like some autist here like to frame everyone who is not chad. You may have to rely more on your other attractive traits than just your face though to get decent matches though since it isn't your strong suit.

• +1
Reactions: Leonardo Roque
You're a normie, not a trucel like some autist here like to frame everyone who is not chad. You may have to rely more on your other attractive traits than just your face though to get decent matches though since it isn't your strong suit.
how much would being 6'3 help

Alot, it would make it so you aren't a actual trucel but from my knowledge most tall average looking guys still end up with becky tier girls. You would be lucky if you end up finding girls with a heightist fetish(care more about height than other attractive traits).

• +1
Reactions: Leonardo Roque
Alot, it would make it so you aren't a actual trucel but from my knowledge most tall average looking guys still end up with becky tier girls. You would be lucky if you end up finding girls with a heightist fetish(care more about height than other attractive traits).
So my face is true cell tier or low normie tier?

Its a very good height. Help a lot.

Do you have a wide frame too ? Like wide shoulders (straight clavicles)

Its a very good height. Help a lot.

Do you have a wide frame too ? Like wide shoulders (straight clavicles)
Not fully straight but not fully V shaped I think they're average

Would be good to see a pic from further away to reduce distortion.

why do people post their faces before softmaxxing

😡

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and TsarTsar444