rate me LTN,MTN,HTN or tyronelite? camera quality, is not the best got that shit iPhone 8 any looksmaxxing advice for a fellow thugmaxxer

D

Deleted member 29177

Thugmaxxing since 2004
EXTRA INFO:
FRAME,
5,7, 175LBS 18% BF

i tried to get my face from different angles
note i wear hats and durags since I'm growing my hair out a bit
I'm tryna know where i stand in the looks scale
I'm aware that my height is probably my biggest flaw, 5,7 is borderline rope tier height, but I'm looking for others

dating life wise, I've had a lot of girlfriends however is not a flex. I've always gotten 5,6s best girl iev ever had was a borderline 7 I'm tired of pulling average foids i want stacys
Unnamed 1
IMG 7738

Attachments

• IMG_7894.jpeg
    IMG_7894.jpeg
    523.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6629.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • filtered-5FB7B4AF-4560-4200-8D75-793543F77E52.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • IMG_8267.mp4
    3 MB
Last edited:
Thugmaxxed MTN with BBC and BLM halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29177
maybe weak MTN since ur only 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 29177
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• +1
MTN

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 29177
5,7 is very very brutal. MTN facially but with leanmaxxing potential.

• +1
EXTRA INFO:
FRAME,
5,7, 175LBS 18% BF

i tried to get my face from different angles
note i wear hats and durags since I'm growing my hair out a bit
I'm tryna know where i stand in the looks scale
I'm aware that my height is probably my biggest flaw, 5,7 is borderline rope tier height, but I'm looking for others

dating life wise, I've had a lot of girlfriends however is not a flex. I've always gotten 5,6s best girl iev ever had was a borderline 7 I'm tired of pulling average foids i want stacys
View attachment 2255057View attachment 2255058
sry buddy but the odds of a 5'7 black guy pulling stacies are EXTREMLY LOW... You should be happy you can pull already
I'd say HIGH MTN/ LOW HTN because your frame kinda carries ur short height and some girls are into beefy bodies

• So Sad
@Blackgymmax

Grow your hair out for twists/braids, fix your skin and invest in a skincare routine, piercing your ears would also do well

At 5’7 the most you’ll probably ever get is a HTB maybe just maybe Stacylite if you manage to ascend to Tyronelite facially but that’s a long shit, if you can I’d suggest checking to see if your growth plates are still open to see if you’re still growing

Keep gymmaxxing but I’d say try and get lean since you don’t wanna have bloated face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back