Rate me lying down I’m bed back facing camera with the flash on

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
Is flash and lens distortion real? Camera close up and back facing camera too. Is it over?

@abmonger

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Coping_nope, Deleted member 4991 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Euclidd, brainded and 4 others
Get some tiktok prettyboy hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Your eyes actually look great. The only really bad imperfection is your nose, you should get a rhinoplasty ASAP. Then you would be more attractive than the vast majority of guys on this forum, you seem to already have a muscular physique also, so you could be successful on Tinder right now, seriously. Just follow this free guide: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, JMax, Lux and 4 others
Your eyes actually look great. The only really bad imperfection is your nose, you should get a rhinoplasty ASAP. Then you would be more attractive than the vast majority of guys on this forum, you seem to already have a muscular physique also, so you could be successful on Tinder right now, seriously. Just follow this free guide: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/
How bad is my nose tbh man?

Giga mogger
Eye brows on fleek

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Cope he has a masculine nose
Women like dudes with a little rugged vibe
Being a pretty boy k pop doll isn’t the only way to pull fagot

• +1
Reactions: JMax and 6485b025t
How bad is my nose tbh man?
Way too big, but it shouldn't prevent you from having some success still since you are still good looking and above average (no homo). Just follow the guide I sent you and you should be getting hundreds of matches very quickly after that. Also, if you want to succeed on Tinder, you have to swipe very little, only 15 minutes per day and only 10 right swipes, because if you swipe right too much, then your ELO score will be really bad, and you won't get any matches, I only mention this because it isn't in the guide, I found that out myself. Also, make most of your pictures shirtless but don't take them in a bathroom, go to a beach or a lake, take your shirt off, set your phone or camera on a tripod, and take the picture with a remote control or on a timer.

The guys who have the most success on Tinder are muscular guys most of the time, so you already have the look to succeed on there. If you follow the guide and my tips from this comment, you will get laid a lot before the end of 2020. There is no reason why you shouldn't be having lots of success with your current look with the knowledge that I have given you.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 6789 and 6485b025t
Way too big, but it shouldn't prevent you from having some success still since you are still good looking and above average (no homo). Just follow the guide I sent you and you should be getting hundreds of matches very quickly after that. Also, if you want to succeed on Tinder, you have to swipe very little, only 15 minutes per day and only 10 right swipes, because if you swipe right too much, then your ELO score will be really bad, and you won't get any matches, I only mention this because it isn't in the guide, I found that out myself. Also, make most of your pictures shirtless but don't take them in a bathroom, go to a beach or a lake, take your shirt off, set your phone or camera on a tripod, and take the picture with a remote control or on a timer.

The guys who have the most success on Tinder are muscular guys most of the time, so you already have the look to succeed on there. If you follow the guide and my tips from this comment, you will get laid a lot before the end of 2020. There is no reason why you shouldn't be having lots of success with your current look with the knowledge that I have given you.
Delusional wall of text from greycel donkey
Fucking gross

• +1
Reactions: JMax and 6485b025t
Delusional wall of text from greycel donkey
Fucking gross
Greycel isn't an insult :lul: , it just means I have less than 500 posts on this website so my username is grey.

Greycel isn't an insult :lul: , it just means I have less than 500 posts on this website so my username is grey.
What’s my rating out of 10 to you?

Yeah and there are stereotypes associated with them, namely, being low iq like you
I'm not low IQ. My psychologist actually tested my IQ and the result was around 120. I just have really bad ADHD, which means that I make long posts and talk way too much even in real life, though when meeting new people I have learned to control that so that people don't get annoyed by me. Online or with friends and family though, I don't really try to control it and just let it run wild. My ADHD is the reason why I found this site and why I found the black pill and why I spend a lot of time online, because it is very distracting and provides quick shots of dopamine, especially when people react or reply to my posts. I wish it wasn't this way, but after years of spending my time online, I have gotten used to this amount of dopamine and when I don't get it, I feel bored. TV shows used to make me happy, but I watched most of the good ones, so now I have to rewatch old stuff and it isn't the same, I have the same problem with movies, so I come here to kill time basically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, inceletto, JMax and 3 others
his nose is too short and thick. is there a way to make his nose longer?

ethnic prettboy chadlite jb slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
What’s my rating out of 10 to you?
6.5/10 if you get your nose fixed. But anyways, your rating doesn't matter, you have the physique to slay on Tinder, so don't waste your time on forums, go get it. The reason why I waste my time on forums is because I don't have the look, I tried online dating and failed miserably because I can't use my 6 foot 4 height to my advantage since girls don't see it in my pics, and since I look average in the face and have a skinny body, I get mogged by uglier guys on Tinder, and since there aren't any social events because of covid19 and it's very difficult to meet women otherwise, I really have zero options. Before Covid19, I had women who were 8/10 18 year olds who were checking me out and wanted me to ask them out on a date, but I didn't know what I wanted so I wasted those opportunities, and now I have no options, had I done something last semester, I probably would already be in a relationship. I still train and eat a lot to get muscular, but for the rest of that time, I don't know what to do.

Yeah and there are stereotypes associated with them, namely, being low iq like you
jfl bro, he's atleast helping out spreading info and is spending less time rotting wtf are you on about
@copingvolcel

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
6.5/10 if you get your nose fixed. But anyways, your rating doesn't matter, you have the physique to slay on Tinder, so don't waste your time on forums, go get it. The reason why I waste my time on forums is because I don't have the look, I tried online dating and failed miserably because I can't use my 6 foot 4 height to my advantage since girls don't see it in my pics, and since I look average in the face and have a skinny body, I get mogged by uglier guys on Tinder, and since there aren't any social events because of covid19 and it's very difficult to meet women otherwise, I really have zero options. Before Covid19, I had women who were 8/10 18 year olds who were checking me out and wanted me to ask them out on a date, but I didn't know what I wanted so I wasted those opportunities, and now I have no options, had I done something last semester, I probably would already be in a relationship. I still train and eat a lot to get muscular, but for the rest of that time, I don't know what to do.
Well what am I right now?

Well what am I right now?
5.5/10, better than average because of the good PSL and jawline. But the reason why I don't give a higher grade is because of the bad nose and bad phenotype which makes you look average. But, like I said, even with average looks you can still slay, because you are muscular. Those guys are great examples, none of them look like supermodels, but they all slay on tinder because they have that muscular physique. I found those pictures by swiping with my Ukranian 10/10 Stacy catfish that I made with a 2$ temporary phone number. I still have the account and profiles like these ones are really rare but they really show the difference that big muscles can have on a man. I can't be 100% sure that those guys are successful on Tinder because I didn't try to match with them to ask them, but I am sure that they get hundreds of matches easily.

Attachments

• Marc Antoine 5.PNG
    Marc Antoine 5.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Max Thick Neck 2.PNG
    Max Thick Neck 2.PNG
    661.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Max thick neck.PNG
    Max thick neck.PNG
    603.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Samuel.PNG
    Samuel.PNG
    874.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Victor.PNG
    Victor.PNG
    803.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Kevin6.PNG
    Kevin6.PNG
    652.4 KB · Views: 9
Is flash and lens distortion real? Camera close up and back facing camera too. Is it over?

@abmonger

Get mogged boyo
66BFA022 3684 4ADF 83C2 C194D77EF0B2

jk u mog me to death :lul:

you look like young andrei deiu facewise

PicsArt 09 24 074635
mogged

Last edited:
There’s nothing wrong with your nose. The only reason your nose might appear “big” is because the surrounding areas are weaker. What would ascend you most are: zygo/infraorbital implants and correcting asymmetry/gonions in lower third.

more vids of your sister needed.

you look like a slightly above average looking indian kid to me,