Rate me (m15 6´2)

C

cero.00

Iron
Hi,

Somebody told me i should ask for you guys opinion about my looks and how i can improve?

I want to have a better bone structure and fix my Bumby Nose.

I never used Skincare / Mew and more, i basically know nothing about looksmaxxing at all.

i dont got many good pictures from front, these are from my tiktok and no the last one is no bold glamour, its just the sun

Thank you

Attachments

• 2d69565b9df183e0e3dfd3a912e23217.webp
    2d69565b9df183e0e3dfd3a912e23217.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
  • b0a90576dddc2b32824ef56e53e35d5e.webp
    b0a90576dddc2b32824ef56e53e35d5e.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240531-175802~3.png
    Screenshot_20240531-175802~3.png
    908.9 KB · Views: 0
  • gffgdfgdfgdfgfdg.PNG
    gffgdfgdfgdfgfdg.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: hifynnt, Xangsane and Spiritualcell
Hi,

Somebody told me i should ask for you guys opinion about my looks and how i can improve?

I never used Skincare / Mew and more, i basically know nothing about looksmaxxing at all.

i dont got many good pictures from front, these are from my tiktok and no the last one is no bold glamour, its just the sun

Thank you
Change the hair, it is doing you no favors

Get either curtains or a low taper

Otherwise, your face is pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, Xangsane, BBCnews and 3 others
just get something similar to a middle part which covers your 4head

you look good tbh its just the 4head

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, deepfrieddog, cero.00 and 1 other person
Maybe try minoxidil for the eyebrows, they're pretty thin. Mastic gum might widen your jaw a little bit too since your pretty young.

• +1
Reactions: cero.00
Hair looks kinda gay. you can easily ascend to htn but mew is cope

maybe some unfrauded pics?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and sub5c3l
couldve been htn but absolutely brutal cucked forehead you look like jimmy neutron sucked his cheeks in

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cero.00 and MA_ascender
u need to grow eyebrows and cover forehead

Very easy htn if you change hairstyle immediately

Easily htn if you make some improvements, especially with the hair, also 6'2 at 15 is insane

couldve been htn but absolutely brutal cucked forehead you look like jimmy neutron sucked his cheeks in
alright bro thank you for the compliment and staying respectfull.

that forehead is blinding the fuck out of me, when a woman sees that, they have to wear sunglasses just to look at your face. but everything else looks good

• +1
Reactions: Dylan
that forehead is blinding the fuck out of me, when a woman sees that, they have to wear sunglasses just to look at your face. but everything else looks good
ahahahah bro my forehead is 4 fingers tho i thought thats normal?

Change your hairstyle and bone smash for bone density it'll ascend you

Hi,

Thank you
Is your forehead Heathrow?

I could help but the filters and angle frauding aren't helping but here's my two cents:
1.insane height for a 15 year old you're not gonna have any problems getting girls in high school
2. Start sprinting everyday but don't overdo it obviously (will maximise androgens and give u a bigger skull with more bone mass)
3. Mewing and posture are not cope.

Hi,

Thank you
This is quite possibly the biggest hair nerf I’ve ever seen “muh hair doesn’t matter” is cope. You NEED a blowout taper fringe. Peak slayer then.

its over with that forehead blud

I know kids are tall these days and I was 6ft3 at 15.. but why is everyone suddenly 6ft2...