Rate me (M15) and how can I improve?

B

Bigmoneyballer

Iron
Don't b too harsh 😞 and I know I have UEE but can't do anything about it rn to my knowledge

Snapchat 1296079821
Screenshot 20240714 135245 Camera
Snapchat 2024139684
Snapchat 750994720

Don't b too harsh 😞
dont ask for ratings if you cant handle criticism

anyway

your eyes look permanantly closed and you could get a better haircut

jawline and chin are ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and GriffithMaxx3
ltn with potential grow your hair out

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
nothing, over

• +1
dont ask for ratings if you cant handle criticism

anyway

your eyes look permanantly closed and you could get a better haircut

jawline and chin are ok
lol nah ik how ppl are on this site I wasn't really expecting coddling 😭 and I just got a buzz my hair is growing out, and I had just woken up. do you have anything you recommend I do?

lol nah ik how ppl are on this site I wasn't really expecting coddling 😭 and I just got a buzz my hair is growing out, and I had just woken up. do you have anything you recommend I do?
dont worry young grasshopper

you gymmaxxing yet?

• +1
do I only grow my hair out? is there anything else you recommend?
Well your eyebrows look thin might need t work on that and your frame looks like shit so gymmaxx, if you want surgery advice finish softmaxxing first

• +1
Well your eyebrows look thin might need t work on that and your frame looks like shit so gymmaxx, if you want surgery advice finish softmaxxing first
I've been trying to work on my eyebrows for the longest but they seem allergic to getting thicker, I used castor oil for 4 months, a random eyebrow serum and now I'm on rosemary oil for about a month and a half, I have minoxidil at my.disposal but I'm hesitant to use because people have told me not to and also I heard that if I stop ill lose the growth. Also I've been gymmaxxing recently but not many gains as of now

dont worry young grasshopper

you gymmaxxing yet?
I am, but I recently started so I haven't put on much mass, do you think I should try any of those heightmaxxing threads on here?

I've been trying to work on my eyebrows for the longest but they seem allergic to getting thicker, I used castor oil for 4 months, a random eyebrow serum and now I'm on rosemary oil for about a month and a half, I have minoxidil at my.disposal but I'm hesitant to use because people have told me not to and also I heard that if I stop ill lose the growth. Also I've been gymmaxxing recently but not many gains as of now
alright you’re still young keep going you’re gonna ascend for sure good luck 👍:smonk:

• +1
you skipped 🧬 day

• +1