Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
tall ass mutt

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Get off site before you are dragged to hell

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
half morrocan half white
ur a fag for being morrocan but yea id stop the coils and would settle on a 2c-3a-b texture if I were u, your hair is very long and it’d look more natural to see someone with fitzgerald 1-2 skin with curly/straight hair instead of coils.

Get off here, you are a chadlite-chad and a bunch of ppl on here will corrupt ur mind and make u think u look worse than u acc do, live a normie life and before u go turn ur hair to 3b

• +1
goofy hair, subhuman. get a good haircut, you will be chadlite

ur a fag for being morrocan but yea id stop the coils and would settle on a 2c-3a-b texture if I were u, your hair is very long and it’d look more natural to see someone with fitzgerald 1-2 skin with curly/straight hair instead of coils.i
ur a fag for being morrocan but yea id stop the coils and would settle on a 2c-3a-b texture if I were u, your hair is very long and it’d look more natural to see someone with fitzgerald 1-2 skin with curly/straight hair instead of coils.
i got 3b but if i dont coil my hair it turns to a fro n ts does not suit me. and i dont want short hair either. coiling like only option, or tying it in a bun . Most the time i get mistaken as a lightskin w pale skin anyway

Get off here, you are a chadlite-chad and a bunch of ppl on here will corrupt ur mind and make u think u look worse than u acc do, live a normie life and before u go turn ur hair to 3b
alr bet lmaooo

i live in a pretty black area so majority of my close friends r black n they telling me to get two strand twists cause i got the length but ts wouldnt look right on my skin tone right?

i live in a pretty black area so majority of my close friends r black n they telling me to get two strand twists cause i got the length but ts wouldnt look right on my skin tone right?
you would look good with braids bro you look fully white so i say just stick with the coils if ur area is predominately black

• +1
Reactions: v8sandweights
goofy hair, subhuman. get a good haircut, you will be chadlite
I agree cutting my hair would technically increase my psl rating but literally all the bitches ive been able to bag is thanks to my hair. its free pssy ngl

I agree cutting my hair would technically increase my psl rating but literally all the bitches ive been able to bag is thanks to my hair. its free pssy ngl
no glaze without hair you’d prob still bag dude, also do u have pictures of u with an Afro I wanna see what it looks like

no glaze without hair you’d prob still bag dude, also do u have pictures of u with an Afro I wanna see what it looks like
legit no pictures i feel self conscious w it cause it seems too like attention seeking ygm, i feel like u gotta have confidence to have a fro and ion got that lmao. its somehow similar to my friend whos half white, half jamaican. even though i feel like morrocan hair isnt meant to be anywhere near as curly as black hair but his n mine shi really similar. his just has a lil more shrinkage and is very slightly more curly. Lowk when i started finger coiling i wanted like 2c finger coils but my curl pattern too tight and it ends up looking a lil off w my skin tone. Girls call me lightskin, personally dont see it tho im too pale for dat.

Chadlite in real life, high htn imo because I have high standards and I’m so moggy and I’m a chadprete :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::aheago:

• +1
legit no pictures i feel self conscious w it cause it seems too like attention seeking ygm, i feel like u gotta have confidence to have a fro and ion got that lmao. its somehow similar to my friend whos half white, half jamaican. even though i feel like morrocan hair isnt meant to be anywhere near as curly as black hair but his n mine shi really similar. his just has a lil more shrinkage and is very slightly more curly. Lowk when i started finger coiling i wanted like 2c finger coils but my curl pattern too tight and it ends up looking a lil off w my skin tone. Girls call me lightskin, personally dont see it tho im too pale for dat.
Ion think people would care about you attention seeking or not, I see a guy w a big ass Afro and he’s rocking it, nobody says shi to him. You got the looks for people to not say shi em and even if they do just look at the mirror, inspect your face, and remember you’re above them :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and v8sandweights
Ion think people would care about you attention seeking or not, I see a guy w a big ass Afro and he’s rocking it, nobody says shi to him. You got the looks for people to not say shi em and even if they do just look at the mirror, inspect your face, and remember you’re above them :feelshehe:
ty bro, ill try muster the courage lmao u fr helped

Chadlite in real life, high htn imo because I have high standards and I’m so moggy and I’m a chadprete :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::aheago:
how can i ascend? j let puberty do its thing or is there anything i should do, cause im still 16 so probably still got facial development or smt

how can i ascend? j let puberty do its thing or is there anything i should do, cause im still 16 so probably still got facial development or smt
Dude low chadlite or high htn is already good, no need to ascend lol and yes the fact that you’re 16 will make you look better as you age. After chadlite is, Chad but that shi is categorized for literal actors and supermodels. By “ascending” you at least have to change a very good amount but your face seems pretty good already so there’s only so much you could do, naturally ofc

Brutal frame, height, face and hair mog in third pic lmaooo
yea lol felt kinda bad cause his girl was right there, i wonder if bches care ab all this stuff anyways cause clearly she doesnt if he got her. We prolly overthinking a lot

Dude low chadlite or high htn is already good, no need to ascend lol and yes the fact that you’re 16 will make you look better as you age. After chadlite is, Chad but that shi is categorized for literal actors and supermodels. By “ascending” you at least have to change a very good amount but your face seems pretty good already so there’s only so much you could do, naturally ofc
alr alr tyvm bro that made me feel good ab myself lol

yea lol felt kinda bad cause his girl was right there, i wonder if bches care ab all this stuff anyways cause clearly she doesnt if he got her. We prolly overthinking a lot
Was she a baddie? Atleast you thought about it and that's better than most of the retards on this site.

not even close to htn, very clearly chadlite with modeling potential.