Rate me, M18, 6'

D

Deleted member 14816

Iron
http://im gur.com/a/DLBMPax
What's my psl rating? And how much potential do I have.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
You messed up the link.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Arcturus and .👽.
needs paranasal augmentation

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Entschuldigung
Less dimorphic brother of 6'1 Cel

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, coolguy1, Arcturus and 2 others
3QySFdbl
you live here now bitch...:lul: yeah chadlite. get rid of the gay jew fro though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 14826, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
asshole:soy:

btw hes normie jfl at your rating:lul:
maybe HTN because his nose could be better, under eye support not found and he's pretty boneless.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
maybe HTN because his nose could be better, under eye support not found and he's pretty boneless.
Ok cool that's basically what I thought, any softmaxxes that you think would benefit me? I used using minox for my eyebrows for a bit and they improved, but I stopped a little while ago and lost progress. Just started again +castor and peppermint oil.

@eyelidcel who is that girl you have in signature

Definitely above average face. Also 6' and white. Gymmaxx lean down to 10% bodyfat and you will be irl Chad imo.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, ShowerMaxxing, Lars and 1 other person
Ok cool that's basically what I thought, any softmaxxes that you think would benefit me? I used using minox for my eyebrows for a bit and they improved, but I stopped a little while ago and lost progress. Just started again +castor and peppermint oil.
haircut and eyebrowmax is about the only softmaxxes you can do.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14816
high tier normie tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14816
  • +1
Reactions: N1c
Arabincel vibes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14816
low internipple distance

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, N1c, Offensive Bias and 7 others
Biggest problems: thin lips, maybe nose
Urgent things you can do: your skin looks rough af, try skin care and a new diet
Your should do something about your eyebrows. Your hair sucks rn try another haircut.
Try bulking idk because you look too skinny

• +1
just slight lean bulk now and cut for the next summer , would try out some new hairstyles and improve skin and thicker brows those are the things that commes to my mind , you already look above average so thats good! good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14816 and eyelidcel
just slight lean bulk now and cut for the next summer , would try out some new hairstyles and improve skin and thicker brows those are the things that commes to my mind , you already look above average so thats good! good luck bro
Biggest problems: thin lips, maybe nose
Urgent things you can do: your skin looks rough af, try skin care and a new diet
Your should do something about your eyebrows. Your hair sucks rn try another haircut.
Try bulking idk because you look too skinny
Yeah I'm just getting back into the gym after not working out for a year, going to try to bulk to like 185lbs (I'm 145 rn). Also, do you guys think TikTok type hair would look good on me? Girls definitely prefer when I have longer hair.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Above average face, what about body?

All u need is redpilled advice how did u end up here lol. Just gymmax, get trendy hair style, tan and tat = ascension

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 14816
Yeah I'm just getting back into the gym after not working out for a year, going to try to bulk to like 185lbs (I'm 145 rn). Also, do you guys think TikTok type hair would look good on me? Girls definitely prefer when I have longer hair.
yeah bro do it

• +1
A lot of potential

• +1
All u need is redpilled advice how did u end up here lol. Just gymmax, get trendy hair style, tan and tat = ascension
lol I've been lurking this site and lookism since I was like 15, back then I was way more subhuman (5'8, 115lbs, much more boneless even though I was super skinny)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Your hair is too long on the sides and back. Your facial features/bone structure is good, but your skin quality/bloat is holding you back big time

get to low bf first