Low htn

• +1
Reactions: mathis and antony 726
puffiness and head shape fucks you but still low htn

• +1
Reactions: mathis and andresmtzd
Looking great bro

nah be honest, i wanna see what i can improve
It's a little hard to recommend anything because you don't really seem recessed but you suffer from NCT and an overall droopy appearance. I could maybe suggest canthoplasty but that runs the risk of getting bogged since it deals with soft tissue which feels a lot less predictable.

Canthoplasty

Don't wear curtains either it doesn't suit your face, try a fringe instead which might require some straightening or chemical treatment. Take advantage of the fact you have freckles, contact fraud and go for the exotic halo.

Andresmtzd

train ur neck

It's a little hard to recommend anything because you don't really seem recessed but you suffer from NCT and an overall droopy appearance. I could maybe suggest canthoplasty but that runs the risk of getting bogged since it deals with soft tissue which feels a lot less predictable.

View attachment 3191526

Don't wear curtains either it doesn't suit your face, try a fringe instead which might require some straightening or chemical treatment. Take advantage of the fact you have freckles, contact fraud and go for the exotic halo.

View attachment 3191527
bett, thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
mtn

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
Ur not 6’2 post urself next to non hispanics

Ur not 6’2 post urself next to non hispanics
if you really don’t want to believe it i have no problem with you sending me a pm and i’ll show you 😴 6’2 not even all that