Reactions: Deleted member 5746

Mirin your autism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 8080
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, magnificentcel and Deleted member 10104
jfl. whats the context of the last clip

>Walkign up to random people you dont even know to let them know they're ugly and its over for them
>Autism (beta bitch high inhib behavior)
keep coping for me
Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Looks234
Autism.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10652
  • +1
jfl. whats the context of the last clip
It was a normie table and they were talking about "Hurrr are you a top or a bottom" So i came over and sat down with them and told them "You're neither, none of you are even in the bed"then they started molding and I started recording
Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication.
Wow Ian i didnt know u made a .me account after i blackpilled you. Im sorry bro :(

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 10104, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
Are you Canadian

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Wow Ian i didnt know u made a .me account after i blackpilled you. Im sorry bro :(
Giphy 10

Im Murican of Russian origins
fua I thought u were French Canadian or something after I heard the girls talking in a North American dialect. Also, How tf r u at school bro u must be in the south where they don’t care about covid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Im in South Florida

Shut up nigger stop acting like you're not the kid in first clip we both know its you
Keep coping you russian cockroach.
I don't go to a special needs school.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Im in South Florida

Shut up nigger stop acting like you're not the kid in first clip we both know its you
It was a normie table and they were talking about "Hurrr are you a top or a bottom" So i came over and sat down with them and told them "You're neither, none of you are even in the bed"then they started molding and I started recording

jfl its funny make more especially where you sit at random kids tables.

• +1
Keep crying for me once again you utter victim of my oppressive moggery
Tenor 1

Indeed.
I live with ptsd induced by your constant mogging.

• +1
On one hand youre right, on the other- looking at all this shit realistically, the chances werent high to become a chadlite or above to begin with. You had like 83% of probability to become a non-chadlite+.

So in theory 83% of men should hate their parents. And that is even not counting asians males. THAS just in the west alone- 83% of men are disposable trash, just slaves for the elites and foids! If we were to count gook males in, the probability of becoming a Chadlite or above on international scale is like 3% realistically.

Last edited:
On one hand youre right, on the other- looking at all this shit realistically, the chances werent high to become a chadlite or above to begin with. You had like 83% of probability to become a non-chadlite+.

So in theory 83% of men should hate their parents. And that is even not counting Asians males. THAS just in the west alone! If we were to count gook males in, the probability of becoming a Chadlite or above on international scale is like 3% realistically.
Replied to the wrong thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Weird Russian incel harassing his normie mates

Embarrassing

You are rude and unfunny tbh. It's over for you as well, real chad wouldn't do this. Chads have better things to do

Also bullying ugly introverted kids ≠ low inhib it just means you are insecure

• +1
Reactions: studiocel
it's over for your inhibition tbh

Most guys are bluepilled and it's better that way (for them). If you are ugly/average and bluepilled, you can still cope, but blackpill can destroy you. I have friends who are ugly as fuck, if I looked like them, I wouldn't go out, but most of them have/had LTR's. On the other hand I hate ugly cucks who think they can have any girls they want because cashier said hello to them or a girl looked at them for 0.2 second - that's cringe as fuck if it comes from ugly dude. I have a friend who is always saying "wow, she wanted a dick, she was looking at me when I was talking my burger, omg, she dreams about sucking my dick". He is virgin at 25 btw.

Are you popular at school?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Are they aware “top or bottom” Is only for gay relationships right?

What school you study bro?

• WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel
Don’t blackpill normies jfl