• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Seltin Sweety, bombarchangel and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_5425.jpeg
    IMG_5425.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
what do u think he is
mid mtn - low mtn

think abt it, the AVERAGE male is considered unattractive, ltn. if average for a man is ltn, him being rated htn would mean he’s really good looking.

realistically i don’t see it, he has a good jaw area n that’s about it, his eye area is shit and asymmetrical. and if you don’t look at specific traits in his face and just look at his overall, you’ll realize this guy really isn’t that attractive
his psl rating is boosted due to his jaw area.

• Hmm...
Reactions: m7star
mid mtn - low mtn

think abt it, the AVERAGE male is considered unattractive, ltn. if average for a man is ltn, him being rated htn would mean he’s really good looking.

realistically i don’t see it, he has a good jaw area n that’s about it, his eye area is shit and asymmetrical. and if you don’t look at specific traits in his face and just look at his overall, you’ll realize this guy really isn’t that attractive
taking smth back, his eye area is good but the spacing and symmetry is terrible. the shape, lashes and brows are pretty decent.

mid mtn - low mtn

I agree that he's not good looking but saying ltn is the average male is not accurate, the whole point of MTN is that it means mid tier normie which is supposed to be exact average, regardless of the circumstance.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
I agree that he's not good looking but saying ltn is the average male is not accurate, the whole point of MTN is that it means mid tier normie which is supposed to be exact average, regardless of the circumstance.
most men are considered unattractive, the middle being usually the most balanced rating, doesn’t always mean where the majority is, the average usually meaning majority.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial
mid mtn - low mtn

Please shut the fuck up 🙏🏽

mid mtn - low mtn

is this serious or sarcastic
Average isn’t ltn retard. If we are taking that Eye area and lower third into account. Even if it is a good picture that shit at least Mid- High MTN goofball.

• JFL
Reactions: swt
I Can’t edit my message i don’t know why i was rude asl 😭🙏

Even my sleep paralysis demon has better harmony than you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and swt
Average isn’t ltn retard. If we are taking that Eye area and lower third into account. Even if it is a good picture that shit at least Mid- High MTN goofball.
average male is ltn u greycel

walk into ur average grocery store tell me how many people above ltn you see

walk into walmart tell me how many mtn you see

take a day off of rotting on this forum to go to any store , come back n tell me how many mtn’s u say :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

take a day off of rotting on this forum to go to any store , come back n tell me how many mtn’s u say :lul::lul:
see*

• +1
Even my sleep paralysis demon has better harmony than you
been saying , this guy isn’t attractive. he has a good jaw area and because of that all the greycels are riding his little cock

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and truthhurts
been saying , this guy isn’t attractive. he has a good jaw area and because of that all the greycels are riding his little cock
What would u rate Salludon?

and his pre pic?:ogre:
low-mid mtn. his ascension was extreme but i’d say even before, salludon looked better than the average adult you see in public.

due to the fact the majority of males are considered unattractive, i believe he did have appeal in a couple ways before ascension

• +1
sub 5 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: swt and truthhurts

6AE3D591 2599 4A14 8E14 269CB5221E87

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend