Rate me never have had a gf. 5 foot 10

socialmediaisbad

socialmediaisbad

Iron
A93AEFCC B564 43C1 A0F2 EED288F36787

5 PSL, how old are you?

5 PSL. Mouth size fucks u up son, but not bad looking. Gymcell and work on hair

Looks 5-5.5 PSL in this pic if you ignore lens distortion making the midface long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and socialmediaisbad
4.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
I'll rate you a 5. You can gymcell to improve IRL rating, and I also want to throw in that your face will change pretty significantly in your 20s. You are still young.

• +1
Reactions: Pipilika
mirin that eye area, everything else sucks

You aren’t ugly OP which means you not having a gf has nothing to do with your looks unless you like in Chad central

You’re probably asocial/low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
nowdays if you are average girls give you no attention

Dead average. And daily reminder that average is the new ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Ok bro here is your ascension plan...

3f58c7b6b42cd1c200e3162aa4b24e22

Good luck :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, hebbewem and Deleted member 616
You look good

Mentalcels.me

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5184 and Ritalincell
decent looking but no really eye catching features imo which makes u low sex appeal to most girls

run personality game

I love it when I'm right, lower third > eye area

OP your problem is mainly your lower third and your mouth area, and also your height

MOUTH AREA

Your mouth area is weak because:

1. Your upper lip is thin, and is spaced too far from your nose

2. Your mouth is also small horizontally

You can try to get lip fillers to increase size of mouth area and see if that helps. More dramatic options are a lip lift surgery or palatal expansion

I would recommend a lip lift the most, it would shrink your overall philtrum length, while making your chin seem longer

LOWER THIRD

Your lower third like most 99% people in the world is soft looking

This is because your bodyfat % is far too high, you need to have low bodyfat to determine how to give your lower third sex appeal

Maybe you need nothing done, you look like you have good chin size and jaw width, get a six pack and then let us see what bones lie underneath

HEIGHT

6 foot is considered painfully average/bare minimum nowadays, sorry but to young girls you are terribly short

If you were 6'2 with your face you would have no problem banging PSL 6 women at school, believe me

Your options are to fraud with lifts, wear boots with heels, or just move somewhere where guys arent as tall

You aren’t ugly OP which means you not having a gf has nothing to do with your looks unless you like in Chad central
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Holyfuck at this bluepilled logic. Having average face=2/10 deformed guy in the eyes of women. It's over if you're not 9/10 in 2020. Stop coping.

It doesn't matter how low/high you get rated. Your look aspie, high inhib and not NT at all.

5.5psl? Really dude. Thats a bit too much in my opinion.

I rate him 4psl.

what? 5psl? He mog me?

You have no major flaws, if you NT/social max you can slay.

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
He's clearly above average, should have no problem getting a girlfriend if he lowers his standards

• +1
Reactions: Adam666

Attachments

• EB04E9D5-FA7E-462F-92D0-FDF7CC3104B5.jpeg
    EB04E9D5-FA7E-462F-92D0-FDF7CC3104B5.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 28
above average

u should try smiling a little with ur mouth shut bit so ur mouth appears wider, i fraud this way myself

good eyes

I love it when I'm right, lower third > eye area

OP your problem is mainly your lower third and your mouth area, and also your height

MOUTH AREA

Your mouth area is weak because:

1. Your upper lip is thin, and is spaced too far from your nose

2. Your mouth is also small horizontally

You can try to get lip fillers to increase size of mouth area and see if that helps. More dramatic options are a lip lift surgery or palatal expansion

I would recommend a lip lift the most, it would shrink your overall philtrum length, while making your chin seem longer

LOWER THIRD

Your lower third like most 99% people in the world is soft looking

This is because your bodyfat % is far too high, you need to have low bodyfat to determine how to give your lower third sex appeal

Maybe you need nothing done, you look like you have good chin size and jaw width, get a six pack and then let us see what bones lie underneath

HEIGHT

6 foot is considered painfully average/bare minimum nowadays, sorry but to young girls you are terribly short

If you were 6'2 with your face you would have no problem banging PSL 6 women at school, believe me

Your options are to fraud with lifts, wear boots with heels, or just move somewhere where guys arent as tall

My tinder game is pretty solid but that’s without them knowing I’m 5 foot 10 and not 6 foot 4 or whatever they are looking for nowadays. I get hot/cute matches daily so that’s a life fuel for me rn.

examples:

B9BC989C B4F4 41B7 BD67 F4FD5B7E2EBD

Attachments

• 284503C1-B4C7-4E34-BB84-5DCB6DE652B4.jpeg
    284503C1-B4C7-4E34-BB84-5DCB6DE652B4.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 29
My tinder game is pretty solid but that’s without them knowing I’m 5 foot 10 and not 6 foot 4 or whatever they are looking for nowadays. I get hot/cute matches daily so that’s a life fuel for me rn.

examples:

View attachment 263853

Thats good bro

If you arent seruous about looksmaxxing with surgery

Maybe grow out a beard with stubble, put hair in between your lips to help mouth area and make jawline look sharp

4.5psl

Average lower third, narrow mouth.

good eye area halo.