rate me (new haircut) 19m

ur norwooding bro

ur norwooding bro
can you provide proof? maybe highlight/circle where im losing hair and upload it. or make a video with voiceover commentary

thank you

can you provide proof? maybe highlight/circle where im losing hair and upload it. or make a video with voiceover commentary

thank you
Its very easy to see. Weak temples (u play coverup game) and weak hairline. Hairline looks thin density = norwooding

fearless bro
i would never click that link
you can hover and see that it's an imgur link. should i make a new post?
Its very easy to see. Weak temples (u play coverup game) and weak hairline. Hairline looks thin density = norwooding
im going to need a visual aid

thank you

you can hover and see that it's an imgur link. should i make a new post?

im going to need a visual aid

thank you
Take a new pic with ur hair pulled back including temples

You looked so much bettter with longer hair, get curtains asap

hide that baldness boyo or over 4 u

Over for you and your ugly face, welcome to inceldom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931
Take a new pic with ur hair pulled back including temples
can you please make a video with voiceover commentary where you provide proof of my balding

thank you

• JFL
Reactions: The_God
hide that baldness boyo or over 4 u
Norwood reaper spares no one.
you 2 are only saying this because of that first guy. It's a NORMAL hairline. It is the same as from childhood pictures.

also notice how nobody has given a rating?? hmmmm seems suspicious.... seems like you guys are seething

you 2 are only saying this because of that first guy. It's a NORMAL hairline. It is the same as from childhood pictures.

also notice how nobody has given a rating?? hmmmm seems suspicious.... seems like you guys are seething
ur sub 5 anyway who cares

ur sub 5 anyway who cares
this is what you looked like when u typed that

u act as if i dont beat u in everything facially and im average height for my age whts ur point
i cant believe i am arguing with a 16 year old on a looksmaxxing forum what am i doing with myself

i concede

btw dont let people here convince you to take hgh or get surgery or anythng stupid like that